The Wendy Williams Show

UGH
its not
how are you doing....it how u doin? lol
i love wendy i listen everyday on my way to work. i miss the other guy art tho i dont really like chalamgne w.e

:woot::woot::woot:
WENDY WILLIAMS GOES NATIONAL!!!!!!!!
Following a summer test run, “The Wendy Williams Show” is poised to go national with the Fox Television Stations agreeing to launch the Debmar-Mercury-distributed series in mid-2009.

“Everything about the Wendy preview clicked for our stations, from conception to promotion to hitting the air,” said Frank Cicha, senior vice president of programming for Fox Television Stations. “It completely broke the mold. The show is now a proven winner, and we can’t wait to see it debut across the country next year.”

Fox’s owned and operated station group is comprised of 27 stations in 18 markets and covers nearly 37.34% of homes with television in the U.S.
“The Wendy Williams Show” will conclude its six-week preview this Friday. During the trial, it ran in New York (WNYW-TV), Los Angeles (KTTV-TV), Dallas (KDFW-TV) and Detroit (WJBK-TV).

“Wendy is an extraordinary talent who has attracted the strongest ratings for a new offering in years and generated enormous buzz around the country—unheard of for a show airing only in four markets,” Ira Bernstein, co-president of Debmar-Mercury, said in a statement. “We are grateful to Fox for believing in Wendy as much as we do.”

^Woo!Hoo! I've been dying to watch her show ever since The Soup showed clips of it. I couldn't believe the Omarosa interview LOL. Remember when she was trying to say Shia Laboeufs name hahaha.

It's my new fave. show to watch in the morning. She's so funny. When is she going to finally squeeze in the pregorexic diet into the hot topics segment?

wendy's a mess:lol: ^ she has so much gossip on that written down on that paper and her little note that who knows..lol

I love when she goes to the Ask Wendy part and she's always like "dump him." to the girls... hahaha :lol:

^:lol: to the guys too. I like when she's in the middle of telling a story and all of the sudden she pauses to ask her hair stylist or the audience if her hair looks okay..LMAO :lol::lol:

As far as Wendy and the Omarosa thing, I think that was somewhat planned. She needed publicity for this show and she knew this would end up on youtube. Anyhow, I've always been a Wendy fan.

'Wendy Williams' set for July:woot:
Syndie distrib Debmar-Mercury is moving forward with a national launch of yakker "The Wendy Williams Show" in July.

Daytime strip had a six-week test run last summer on Fox-owned stations in New York, Los Angeles, Dallas and Detroit. After shopping the skein to stations during the past few months, show has lined up clearances on stations covering 70% of U.S. TV households, including all the top 20 markets, Debmar-Mercury toppers Mort Marcus and Ira Bernstein confirmed Monday.

Talkshow vet Rob Dauber will return as exec producer of "Wendy Williams." Liz Koman, formerly senior veep of broadcasting for Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, has been tapped exec veep of branded marketing for the show.
Williams' show will originate from Gotham, where she hosts the popular "Wendy Williams Experience" daily radio show on R&B station WBLS-FM. Her TV skein will revolve around lifestyle, entertainment and celeb gossip topics as well as self-help advice.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117998404.html?categoryid=14&cs=1

:lol:

15cgcwp.jpg

AS IF I'M NOT TALL ENUFF! CASADEI FALL 09. FEEL IT FEEL IT FEEL IT! SHOE GAME BEGINS JULY 13.
twitter.com/wendyshow

aww, I can't wait for Kathy Griffin and Lady Gaga to be on the show :lol: I could just picture this...MESSY! :lol::lol:

I love watching her and clips of the show on The Soup :lol: I love that she has a sense of humour about herself and her show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->