The World's Worst Husband

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by eternitygoddess, Feb 12, 2009.

1. eternitygoddess

eternitygoddess Active Member

This video is a must-see - the man is unbelievable. :angry: Living proof that an education may not teach you the most basic tenets of being a human being.

yahoo.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQBLK4B6x0k

#1 eternitygoddess, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by moderator : Feb 12, 2009
  2. silk skin paws

silk skin paws doldrums

He's a douche but I'm sure that's why he was picked for this show.

3. Katheryan

Katheryan New Member

Oh my.
    That man is horrible.

4. Scott

Scott Stitch:the Hand

I saw that yesterday on the frontpage. i am horrified that there are people out there who act so above people like that and use education to justify their utter idiocy. and funny he says those things about americans yet he's never been to any such parts of the country. yeah,he's such an expert.

5. .:sprigged:.

.:sprigged:. New Member

Until 4 minutes in, I thought "what's the big deal?". After...It was like a John Hughes movie , what a jerk.

6. Scott

you know what's more ironic though? he sits on his self-righteous high-horse talking about how dumb americans are but he has to be married to the dumbest woman in the country. i found her to be more the air-headed flake than the woman he was making feel like crap.

7. cosmocat

cosmocat Active Member

I loved the pretension in saying "Coming from Europe...", as a British person it just sounds so off!
    Aside from that, he is incredibly cruel towards that woman and unbelievably misguided in acting like such a bully in front of a camera.

#7 cosmocat, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by moderator : Feb 12, 2009
  8. hfgl

hfgl there is no fear

i saw that when it was aired,the whole time i'm jsut shouting at the tv in total disbelief!

9. carmen_kass

carmen_kass Active Member

As a brit, I'd like to formally apologise to all Americans for exporting that fiend onto your land. It's so horrifying watching a man speak to a woman like that, let alone a mother. It's beyond disgusting. I think the mid western woman came across very well, at no juncture did she come across as un-educated, and she never lowered herself to his level. Bravo!

10. cerise meadow

cerise meadow New Member

I vividly remember watching this episode on television and scowling all the way through it, thinking to myself 'This man's over-inflated ego needs a vigorous scrubbing.' He's a persnickety snoot that has the maturity of a petulant toddler.

The two children will, sadly but inevitably, model in their parents' behavior when they grow up.

11. polly

polly New Member

I saw this when it aired and was horrified! I'm glad everyone else is too!

I found it ironic that his wife is a life coach who helps overweight people get healthy - his cruelty and comments towards overweight people were completely unacceptable. I can't imagine that his wife can continue her business after this?

I found the saddest part to be that his children acted like him - by the end of the show they were saying the same kind of insults about being "uneducated".

I guess it goes to show money cannot buy class or manners and that one can still be ignorant even with all that formal education.

12. McClaire

McClaire New Member

This is why i don't watch these things. These two were made for each other. what idiots.

13. quiet heartbeat

quiet heartbeat New Member

Aside from what everyone's already said... the woman doesn't know how to work a washer, talk about uneducated! I thought I was crazy not knowing how to do the laundry when I was 16!

14. MyNameIs

MyNameIs Well-Known Member

LMAO, what a douche. Seriously, he acts like he's 12. I hope he's at least embarrassed now because clearly that woman had more class than he'll ever with with all his degrees and achievements. Did you know he's more educated than she is btw?

Sadly, there are many people like him. :(

15. Legyviel

Legyviel in the mood for love

why the hell did he agree to go on a tv show like that then? to show everyone what a prick he is? uh.. No intelligent man would insult a woman like that!

16. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

haha :lol: this looser has maybe been educated but whoever educated him forgot to teach him good manners and sophistication!

17. Scott

what i feel more sad about is that he dares calls himself british. he's given brits a bad rep and now everyone seems to be lambasting and justifying why americans don't like brits. no,the many brits i know DO NOT act like that.

18. McClaire

McClaire New Member

We know Scott,:flower: those people already hate the Brits and just want more reasons to. I think as long as there are shirtless Prince Williams and Harrys,We Americans will always love the british.^_^

19. Echoes

Echoes Confused & Bewildered

Correction. No intelligent human, man or woman would appear on, participate in, or watch garbage TV like these shows.

I tried one or two episodes when the series first came on a few years back. They were all equally pathetically terrible. I haven't lowered myself to watch since then.

#19 Echoes, Feb 15, 2009
    Last edited by moderator smiggle: Feb 15, 2009
  20. Uchina

Uchina New Member

Insulting those in the military? I'd love to see him go to bootcamp. I'd love to see how he'd react to his kids getting eating disorders. And if they're so educated, why is the wife making money off of pseudoscience?