• 128 Black Bronze
The Black Collection Cream Eyeliner, £20.00
  • 01 Pure Black
  • 02 Black Grey
  • 03 Black Bronze
  • 04 Black Blue
  • 05 Black Burgundy
  • 06 Black Green

I really wish they had a fragrance-free version of the faux cils mascara! Then I would happily repurchase it.

YSL cosmetics disappointed me. I had Touche Eclat- it was just another concealer, nothing special. Ombres 5 Lumieres eyeshadows, which I just bought, are really badly pigmented, I'd get something better for a lower price. Teint Radiance Foundation was drying up my skin and looked unnatural. I don't know if I'll buy anything more from this brand:(

^Touche Eclat is not a concealer, it's a highlighter. If you thought it was a concealer then I can certainly see why you'd be disappointed.

^exactly. When Touche Eclat is used properly, as a highlighter I think it does wonders. I have a friend who gets really bad bags under her eyes and the minute she wipes some TE on you would NEVER know. it looks like her eyes and her face are glowing.

I love using it to contour my nose sometimes too. I dont know why, I sometimes feel like its big some days so a line down the middle of my nose helps reflect some light there and some shading on the side makes my nose look smaller. Dont think I could live without TE.

I think it's utter crap. I have dark circles plus under eye bags, it does nothing for me. At all. It's pinky-toned with nearly no coverage plus it looks awful on pics...I'd rather use the Bobbi Brown corrector.

More black for the YSL Holiday Collection 2011 (makeup4all.com:(

“Black is a color. Without black there is no line. At Yves Saint Laurent, black is rebel, potent, yet all so elegant. It is alive, it is the supreme emotion. Its force comes from the interior. It is light itself.”

Collection includes:

Face

Palette Blanc Terriblement - £39.00/ €53.00

The white tuxedo. The complexion illuminator palette. Shimmering silver, shimmering pink, shimmering violet. Three white hues delicately lit up with precious pearls, catching the light like a magnet to give an absolute glow effect.

Eyes

Palette Noir Terriblement - £39.00/ €53.00

Black velvet, black silk, black moiré, black lamé, white satin.

Inspired by the tuxedo, the Noir Terriblement and the Blanc Terriblement palettes both celebrate the emblematic spirit of evening clothes that moves effortlessly throughout time. Nestling inside a beautiful gold case, adorned by a pleated belt and embroidered with the Yves Saint Laurent logo. It can be worn around the wrist like a bracelet, a nocturnal fetish.

Ombres Duolumières - £28.00/ €40.00
  • N° 39 Gold Lamé/Velvet Black
  • N° 41 Silver Moiré/Black Flannel
Lips

Rouge Pur Couture - £22.50/ €31.00
  • N° 37 Rose Déesse
  • N° 38 Rose Aphrodite
  • N° 39 Pourpre Divin
  • N° 40 Rouge Eros
Golden Gloss - £21.00/€28.00
  • N° 44 White Gold Diamond
  • N° 45 White Gold Opal
  • N° 46 White Gold Quartz
  • N° 47 White Gold Topaz
  • N° 48 White Gold Amethyst
The big glosses are 44, 45 and 47.

Nails

Manicure Couture N° 6 - £24.00/ €35.00

Duo Terriblement Noir. Two blacks. One matte and one glossy. An ultra-graphic feel for the season’s most radical, most “couture” duo. A reprise of the contrasts of powder texture and satin lapels, they are complementary to give an ultra-sophisticated, infinitely black finish.

Launch Dates (UK)

Pre–launch date in Harvey Nichols - 29th September (UK and Ireland). Nationwide launch date - 19th October.

These seem to be some crackle sets for an upcoming 'Manicure Couture' collection - I like the tones, but I think I would be inspired to recreate this look with the same colours from cheaper brands (meltyfashion.fr:(

I don't usually wear nail polish but that black matte one is GORGEOUS.:shock::heart:

Some Spring news - no black! (makeup4all.com:(

Yves Saint Laurent Candy Collection for Spring 2012

Lloyd Simmonds, Creative Director Yves Saint Laurent Make-up, said:

“The gleam of an infinite profusion of dazzling fruit jellies, translucent raspberry and wild strawberry, mandarin orange, melon, mango and persimmon bring a gorgeous flush to the Yves Saint Laurent woman’s face. Her smile is as bright as shining sugared drops and syrups: shocking cherry, tangerine, grape and pomegranate, crystallized rose petals, mint and chocolate.”

The star product of the collection is Vinyl Candy Palette, £39/€55

Inspired by a box of candies, it's a pink compact with a golden YSl logo, with four shades inside:
  • 2 pearly eye shadows: luminous raspberry and lilac subtly infused with pearly pigments
  • 2 satiny eye shadows: blackcurrant and rose petals play up the magic of chiaroscuro
Lloyd Simmond’s tip:

“There are various ways to modulate the intensity of the color: with the brush, to diffuse a vaporous, smoky halo or with the foam applicator tip, to create a lustrous hue, or to mute the iridescent effect.”

Ombre 5 Lumieres No 13 (House of Fraser exclusive, LE), £39.50/€57

New product Voile De Blush, a water-based, transparent and moisturizing gel blush, £28/€38

Manicure Couture No 8 (mint and brown) and No 7 (pink and coral), LE £28/€38

Rouge Volupté Perle, £23.50/€32

Volupté Sheer Candy, £23.50/€31.50

Golden Gloss, £22/€30

Lovely i wish i could spend 1000€ on this colletion!

A new 30-shade nail formula, Yves Saint Laurent La Lacque Couture Lasting Nail Lacquer (makeup4all.com:(

A look at the Summer 2012 collection (yslbeautyus.com / beautezine.com:(

Continued... I know there are also two coloured mascaras, which haven't made this list (chicprofile.com:(

Yves Saint Laurent Makeup Collection Summer 2012

Pure Chromatics Eyeshadow Palette
  • #07 Shell
  • #08 Sand
  • #09 Stone
Terre Saharienne Collector Edition
  • #01 Sun-Kissed Touch
  • #02 Healthy Glow
  • #03 Golden Tan
Golden Glosses
Rouge Pur Coutures
  • #45 – Limited Edition
La Laque Couture – Nail Lacquer
  • #04 Corail Colisee – coral red
  • #22 Beige Leger – nude beige
  • Taupe Retro – dark brown
  • Dore Orfevre – gold
Waterproof Eye Pencil
  • #08 Gold
  • #09 Blue

Here are the mascaras... I wonder what the gold one looks like 'in action' (beautezine.com)
Mascara Volume Effets Faux Cils Waterproof ($28)
  • Nº 4: Majorelle Blue
  • Nº 5: Gold Sand (LE)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->