The Zara 'Series' Campaign Thread

aracic

Staff member
Reaction score
This will be a collective thread for all Zara Series and promotional stories/campaigns/catalogs from their website, as they started hiring great talents from the fashion industry who produce interesting work for the brand that rivals even the best of the high fashion houses.

Zara Join Life Collection 2021

Photography: Karim Sadli
Styling: Géraldine Saglio
Hair: Damien Boissinot
Makeup: Christelle Cocquet
Model: Anna Ewers

zara

Photography: Josh Olins
Styling: Jacob K
Hair: Gary Gill
Makeup: Lauren Parsons
Model: Rebecca Longendyke

zara

Zara x Lotto Sport Join Life Collection 2021

Photography: Carlijn Jacobs
Styling: Ángela Picon, Mercedes de Uňa, Denis Guia
Hair: Yoann Fernandez
Makeup: William Bartel
Models: Remington Williams, Olivia Martin

zara

Photography: Sam Rock
Styling: Vanessa Reid
Hair: Louis Ghewy
Makeup: Hiromi Ueda
Model: Britt Oosten

zara

Zara Join Life Collection
Photographer: Hugo Comte
Styling: Caroline Newell
Hair: Diego Da silva
Nails: Britney Tokyo
Makeup: Sam Visser

zara

u know its bad when this is 100% better than any us vogue editorial or major ad campaign...wtf

Any one of these could be an editorial for any Vogue :cool: way better than anything they´re producing right now (with the exception of VP and VJ imo but that´s probably going to change soon as well).

Thanks for putting them all together in one place :flower:

Photographer: Bibi Cornejo Borthwick
Hair: Rudi Lewis
Makeup: Min Kim
Model: Jill Kortleve

zara

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea to put these in an extra thread, because there are some really stunning campaigns lately. I mean any issue that had such quality content would be a must get for me. Vogue take note.

Zara New Collection 2021

crew unknown
Model: Anja Rubik

zara

Zara Stay In 2021

crew unknown
Model: Nikki McGuire

zara

Last edited by a moderator:
The footwear one is great. “Stay In” is also very pretty…love the shot of her riding the bicycle. All these advertorials together have a Sozzani Vogue Italia circa 2001 feeling to them…like all these together could be one magazine issue and would be a rather compelling one at that!

The only weak one is the shoot with Jill Kortleve at the beach…very pedestrian and cliche.

^if Zara decides to sell a magazine with these shoots, I´d totally buy it. Sort of like Net A Porter...

^if Zara decides to sell a magazine with these shoots, I´d totally buy it. Sort of like Net A Porter...

If only... They have the Fabien Baron on their staff who could easily whip up a successful publication for the customers. Something in the style of Loewe or Dior's publications. I believe even Chanel used to have one. Their issues would quickly become collectibles. With Steven Meisel and an impressive roster of younger photographers, as well as a great eye for skilled models, their magazine could be an even better new version of the Porter. They certainly have the money to do it, the connections are there, but the question is - do they want to do it? I can see it happening, possibly, in the future and I certainly wish it would.

I am also impressed that they collaborated with Baron and Frana Sozzani's son and got the license for that Peter Lindbergh tribute. Would never expect a brand such as Zara to pull off something like that.

Why are these nicer than what almost every single other fashion brand produces currently?
You know what, while it is true, I think that we don’t set Zara in the same standard as the HF brands or big magazines…

Plus, they are mass and in way, they can play with many different aesthetic…Something not all the brands can do.

I find what they are doing amazing but believe me that if we saw the same type of content in the big magazines, we would still be disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->