theFashionSpot's project runway game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceptuouse

Reaction score
anyone up to have a new game similar to the runway illustration game, but in the style of project runway? so the winner decides on a theme and you design it, then the winner picks another etc... :flower:

* also, how you draw it is up to you and its not based on the drawing but design :flower:

Yeah I like this idea...I think it will be quicker for me to do because i can use my own figures and layout paper...woo :woot:

should i start :unsure:
well i think it would be good to have it on a day other than monday, different to the runway illustration game... :flower:

^ Yeah its Friday, and Cosette is starting and she has a WONDERFUL title :heart:

Okay guys... I've been speaking to JR1 and he said it'd be fine if I started - is that okay with everyone? The deadline will be next Friday. :flower:

This week's theme: 'Period Pieces' - so basically, you can choose the time period from which you will be inspired for your design. :heart:

I can't wait to see what everyone does with this! :wub:

That title is just...exclusive! I'm going to love doing this one...:heart::wub:

wonderful idea cosette and thanks to all of you for setting this up so nicely, especially jr1, you're a great bunch of people:P:heart:

Okay great ^_^ and just to clear it up we're just doing a design for runway...and it can be either RTW or HC?

^ Yes, so It can be whatever you want, Haute Couture, Ready-to-Wear,...:flower:

The title Cosette picked has inspired me to go through a very old encyclopedia...

Last edited by a moderator:
Im stuck on which time I want to do...there are so many, but Im thinking about Napoleon, or Marlene Dietrich...

I would like to join if possible. Do we actually sew and take pistures of the design or just scan or sketches? *Was the due date yesterday or following friday?*

This is a very intriguing idea- - I'll definetly stick around and look at all of your amazing sketches!

Sieriyu said:
I would like to join if possible. Do we actually sew and take pistures of the design or just scan or sketches? *Was the due date yesterday or following friday?*

I hope it's drawings! And the date would definitely be next Friday, and every Friday after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->