Theresa Genth

Nice to see her at Venexiana! She seems to be in best shape :o But there's something that puts me off a little when seeing her on the runway tbh... Can't really put my finger on it but something about her mouth always seems a little weird to me.

Arise Magazine African Collective FW10.11 New York

coutorture

NEW YORK - FEBRUARY 16: A model walks on the runway at the Elie Tahari Fall 2010 Fashion Show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at the Salon at Bryant Park on February 16, 2010 in New York City.
ngy0qt.jpg

Daylife

^ Wow! Her sillhouette looks amazing in that outfit. So long and lean. It's great that she's doing shows this season but I'm a bit dissapointed as I think she really has the potential for more... For instance: I could really have pictured her at a Rodarte show!

yes I thought she could do better shows to! (Im not saying her shows are bad :flower:)
but Im a bit dissapointed as well....i mean she definitely did the big castings ^^
cologne rocks. "verklemmt" is the word I was looking for :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
her legs look really good on the runway though.
Maybe she will be in milan?!
she did milan some seasons ago really well ..:unsure:

I don't know how she would fare in Milan. Milan typically does not like redheads

great to see her in paris:flower: was the hair always THAT orange/red?? I thought its much darker now,like in the new polas :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to her natural haircolour now:

50453906.jpg

From Hamburg to Paris via NY and back with a much lighter and natural shade of red. Our favorite strawberry-blonde from Germany and beyond who impressed us for her laid-back looks and crazy sense of style has finally an opportunity to go her way in the City of Lights. And we might have another opportunity to meet with Theresa Genth, crossing our fingers for this to happen if our respective schedules allow it. Just got these two panoramic pola-sheets made of WM's signature digitals and put together with love by her mother agents. You might notice some pictures were used twice here and there but you might also love the results. We do but gotta run already.
mariemaud.canalblog

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->