Suit: 94cm/47
Shoes: 42.5/8.5
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green

newmadison.fr

I love how silent this thread. It's truly a rare phenomenon :lol:

Prada backstage

showstudio.com

^ I've read comments in some sites of people saying this season Prada went "too ugly, zombie-like, etc" when it comes to casting. Personally, when I first saw his runway pics I didn't got him as a Prada opener 'cause I was more used to the type of opener Ashley has been giving us lately: Arthur, Ben, Matthijs, Tim… and the last one before Ashley: Benjamin. None of them has a lot to do with Thibaud aesthetically speaking, 'cause Thibaud represents that quirky side of Prada from 08-09 when guys like Rogier were more common to see on the shows. Now that I see his digitals and close ups, I got it immediately. I've noticed that lately the cast from their shows, generally speaking, has been softening that "intellectual quirkiness" from their collections by using " not so strange looking" models, and more classical type of beauties instead. Personally I think that Thiabaud, and many of the guys from this season's show, are kind of a "come back" to that old era of Prada, so going back to this type of guys out of the sudden it's not that easy for some people.

I love him. Ok, so that's not him 1st look at Haider?..

John Lawrence Sullivan F/W 14.15 Paris

ffw.com.br via marcbarna

Top Men’s Newcomers F/W 14: London/Milan/Paris

Thibaud Charon
There are some people whose choices attract the notice of everyone in the industry, and Miuccia Prada is one of them. So when the regal Charon opened and closed her show as an exclusive, it was guaranteed to draw attention. Walking for Louis Vuitton, Dior Homme, Phillip Lim, and Berluti in Paris proved he’s more than just a one-hit wonder.
models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suviriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->