Things you hate and would never wear #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate running shoes even though they cud b practical sometimes...they really upset me somehow. also, backpaks...ew...and overalls...and all the farm looking stuff

I hate the preppy look

flipped up collars on polo shirts

button-down collared shirts

pleated pants-especially khakis

loafers

baseball caps

white running shoes

I really don't mind overalls as long as they are worn right. Overalls with big frumpy shirts just look bad! I used to wear my overalls with a tummy t-shirt. Very comfortable.

I don't really have any strange perverisons, I don't care what anyone wears...but I really really really really really hate UGGS.

I personally like the raver pants/scrubs look but not for going out to clubs. Those are the type of pants that I wear when I'm going to study or going for a quick coffee. Those are comfort pants!

Big baggy raver pants and humongous t-shirts. Especially on girls! We have a figure for a reason ladies. And if your self conscious about your weight, humongous clothes that you absolutely drown in just makes you look worse. Never flattering on anybody.

white tennis socks!!!!! I always want to puke at them when I see someone wearing them...

hot topic clothing
animal fur/leather/crocodile/snakeskin :sick:
shiny shiny SHINY vinyl..eck.
hermes bags..don't ask :blink:
those FRIGGIN FAKE LV BAGS! jesus christ, if you have dirty nails, black roots, shoes that cost 10 bucks and a fake LOUIS VUITTON FRIGGEN BAG, it will NOT make you look more 'chic'! :ninja:

-roots (any color that is different from all the other hair)
-sandals with socks
-bags that look best being carried by hand or forearm, but end up being worn using the shoulder strap
-gold watches
-tapered pants

-anything metallic
-army pants
-red and pink worn together, actually I wouldn't wear anything pink. It's just not me.
-patterned stockings as seen in new Dolce & Gabbana ads (they may look fine on those models, but on real people...)
-purple and red hair colour (unless it's natural)

Polo shirts. Trucker hats. Track suits. New Balance or Nike shoes. Khaki pants. Camo. Shiny fabrics. Velour.

Come to think of it, the list of stuff I will wear is much shorter.

Sooo...just for fun... i´m wondering if there is something about your personal style, that is soo YOU and that you would NEVER change&try out....for me it is my hair- I would NEVER cut it short...it has always been long (with or without bangs), except once, when a friend of mine cut it very short and i was sooo frustrated and felt ugly, because i hated it. Also, i think i´ll never paint my eyebrows.... :yuk:

Originally posted by rroseselavie@Mar 11th, 2004 - 11:01 pm
oups what did i type in the topic sorry hab mich verschrieben:-)
welcome to the FS. :flower:
just for your information: i doubt everyone speaks or reads german.
what is it exactly you would like to change in the topic? :unsure:

i dont think i would ever have SUPEr long hair :ninja:
it just doesnt suit me.

Hmmmm. I would never wear knickers, anything worn by Christina Aguilaira (sp?), anything by J-Lo, or a big name plate necklace. I'm all for coloring my hair different shades of the blonde that it is, cutting it short then letting it grow, experimental make-up, and anything Carolina Herrera-esque. :sideways:

I don't think I'd ever cute my hair really short either - but I would consider bangs :P

Umm...well, I'd never get a tattoo, I'd never get any painful piercings, I'd never wear anything overly revealing, I'd never keep my hairin the same style for a long period of time...
I'm sure I'll think of more soon... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->