Things you hate and would never wear #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd probably never give up wearing my glasses. I don't really look that good without them. Something about my face, but it just seems to look better with a pair of glasses perched in the middle of it.

I tried wearing contacts for a while, but they made me blink a lot and gave me a kind of dopey expression like someone had just gone upside my head.

Definitely *not* an improvement!

Mine?

--- No short hair for me! Nothing above my shoulders. My face is kind of heart shaped, but it's really more like a diamond. Short hair makes my face look STRANGE.

--- Anything initial. Never would I ever be caught in anything with a "C" on it.

--- Louis Vuitton monogram in any way, shape or form.

--- Velour loungewear. :wacko:

--- Blue eye makeup. Would never work on me. And when blue doesn't work, it looks BAD.

--- Timberland boots. I am not a construction worker. My father owns a pair. But, alas, he is a heavy equipment salesman.

--- Merrell sport sandles. Beyond awful.

Hopefully I will always wear silly, useless, poufy dresses. :heart:
I never want to grow out of it!
Also, I am a bit addicted to changing my hair...

I intend to avoid Dockers and polo shirts forever. Might as well throw in Sperry Topsiders while we're at it.

Originally posted by luna@Mar 12th, 2004 - 5:33 am
I'll never wear Uggs...

.. Ever.
:lol: me neither :wink:

i'll never wear
* low low rise trousers
* faded or printed or torn apart jeans
* obvious 'designer' bags
* micro minis

i'll never change
*my dark lipsticks
*wearing rings
*wearing opaque tights
*wearing sunglasses when outside..
even with a cloudy sky

Never say never. I find myself wearing things I once swore I would never. Like blue eyeshadow and monogrammed things like Chanel and LV, as long as it isn't too gawdy and obnoxious.

On second thought about the hair, I won't cut mine short again anytime soon. It's always been between 3 inches past my shoulders and the middle of my back. I think it was like Feb 2002, on the cover of Elle, Bridget Hall sported this ultra blonde cropped hair with dark eyes and I was in lust. I took it to my hairdresser and got the same cut and it worked on me. I kept it short for about a year but missed my ponytails and other fun stuff. Now it's grown back out past my shoulders and I want to keep it growing. :wink:

These are five what not to wear.
1. Pleated high waste trousers.
2. Acid washed jeans.
3. sweatshirts
4. Your bf or husband's T-shirts
5. Outdated floral dresses.

Would you agree to this? This is according to susannah and trinny. Does anyone watch the BBC show, "what not to wear"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/lifestyle/style/

Outdated floral dresses..yukyuk :sick: and huge baggy sweaters with jeans. if I ever do wear the sweats, I want them to go with a supertiny pleated mini and lace tights. :heart: :heart:
And the cowgirl/boy look.NO with a capital N. It's just the hats and fringe,and ..if the boots are not adorned with tacky stars I will love them.

Originally posted by Fashionbliss@Jun 25th, 2004 - 4:54 am
2. Acid washed jeans.
3. sweatshirts

Would you agree to this? This is according to susannah and trinny. Does anyone watch the BBC show, "what not to wear"

Okay...

Number one is nonsense...high-waisted, pleated trousers are the way forward...I love Matador trousers and own many a pair...
Acid wash jeans do suck...but then again...jeans in general are pretty rubbish...
Sweatshirts are pretty lame I concur
As I take the same size as my girlfriend...why shouldn't she wear my t-shirts?
Outdated floral dresses rock, man...ask Marc Jacobs...

Richard Gere wearing high-waisted jeans:

Originally posted by Fashionbliss@Jun 25th, 2004 - 5:54 am
2. Acid washed jeans.
3. sweatshirts

I used to like them but I now think Trinny & suzannah are just along for the money. I think Trinny is better than Suzannah but have you seen the rubbish they write in their book? and they outfits they dress people in are awful. They wear hideous clothes these days.

as for the list, its meant for middle aged downtrodden housewives who wear clothes that they've worn for 20 years.

:cry:

Originally posted by Johnny@Jun 25th, 2004 - 2:36 pm
I agree with Helena. She's always so spot on man!
In that case, how about we start a "Five things not to watch on TV" thread :lol: Or, how about "Five tips to learn thinking for yourself"? :lol:

have you guys seen the new "What Not to Wear" on US tv? its on TLC I believe... its quite good, they send some poor, hopeless, fashion victim off into the streets of NYC with a Visa card worth 5000... Its only on on Saturday nights though... which means I only get to watch reruns. but still

At first I thought the idea was cool but then later when I gave it some thought, I decided that maybe it isn't that smart. What I noticed is that the tips are good but then the so called "best suits" you clothes take away from the person's style and taste.Don't u think? Also I asked myself a question, are these people really going to stick to their new style. No way! Do u think anyone is willing to throw away their wardrobe and replace it with a new one? Oh well, who knows.

I Wouldn't Get Caught Wearing ...

fill in the blank with something you'd NEVER wear.

For me, I hate jean shorts. You'll never see me wearing them. Denim skirts and capris are fine, but for me I loathe jean shorts. :yuk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->