Third Millennium

Belowen

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
For winter, Claire Dickson-Smith channelled two of the season's favourite themes – polished tweed looks and seductive after-dark styling. From the outset, she embraced a new kind of pulled-together chic, opening with a series of country tweed looks that came in the form of a fabulous belted coat and little skirts worn with shawl-collar cardigans and natty poor-boy caps. The designer then delivered charm aplenty by showing a number of low-key denim and cord looks interspersed with pretty baby-doll tops, velvet corsets and lingerie-inspired pieces before moving into something more grown-up and provocative in the way of all-black ensembles for after-dark.

DSC_0014.jpg
DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg
DSC_0019.jpg

:arrow:

DSC_0044.jpg
DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0041.jpg
DSC_0040.jpg

A pretty predictable, and slightly amateurish collection. Most of the peices have been done to death, and aren't really my style :doh: Also, there doesn't seem to be any 'flow' with the peices, it's all a bit too jumbled IMO.

^^wow...you said what i felt, and wanted to say, but couldn't say, yet didn't have to say, because you already said it...ya know? lol

I like a few pieces here and there but its all been done before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->