This Bag...

Meg

inspired contemplation
Reaction score
I saw the ever fashionable Jessica Simpson ( :lol: ) carrying this bag and I love the size and shape of it.
cellshop1.jpg

All I know is that it's Gucci and I'm not a fan of all the logo's but as aforementioned love the color, size and shape and was wondering if anybody knew of the price or it's season/availability? Thanks :flower:

I'm sorry that bag looks gross I wouldn't carry it if Gucci paid me a million dollars

Originally posted by diva@Jan 28th, 2004 - 8:31 pm
I'm sorry that bag looks gross I wouldn't carry it if Gucci paid me a million dollars
:flower: Don't be sorry. If it's not your style, it's not your style. I don't find it "gross" at all hence why I am asking for info on it

but I do love the pink shades and the pink shearling boots she has on.

It could make a nice travel bag/day bag, or even to carry a few books in. I like it, you dont see too many people carrying that color either. I'd consider it.

anybody? chickonspeed (while this isn't LV) I'm hoping you know something! :flower:

i dont think its got a specific name...
i saw a lot of GUCCI of the same colour during the sale at HARRODS....
somaybe its winter collection :unsure:

i love the bag too. its a beautiful color and shape. also, the pink uggs are great! i have the same pair, and i love them! i

Originally posted by diva@Jan 28th, 2004 - 3:31 pm
i would carry anything for a million bucks.

i would even carry a pink dior logo bag. or what you all might consider worse....

AN OBVIOUSLY FAKE LV BAG. the one that instead of flowers has clubs and hearts on it.

i'm in the money.

oh yeah and i secretly love jessica simpson.

:GASP:

loserunit: you crack me up :lol:
thats not a bag i would consider using though...

p.s. whats w the UGG boots craze? :huh:

we live in the tropics so i kinda cant relate B)

i love the color but it is a little bit too big in my opinion - on the other hand you can carry a lot of things in it.

I think I saw some gucci bags at neimanmarcus.com that had that pink canvas under RESORT handbags...

Originally posted by ingenue@Jan 31st, 2004 - 5:01 am
p.s. whats w the UGG boots craze? :huh:

we live in the tropics so i kinda cant relate B)
i'd still watch out for the UGGS. i live in southern california and they're everywhere.

ooohhh i hate nothing more than water polo players [girls] wearing short cut of shorts, wife beater, and uggs.

it's trashy.

Uggs are actually supposed to be good in warm weather. Someone described them to me as air conditioners. B)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->