This Isn't A Handbag, But Wouldn't It Make...

brian

Reaction score
100118222.jpg

Oh, Chanel Spring 2004 accessories...

I bet that thing costs $15,000.35 :/

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 12:58 am
I'm guessing less about...$1000 maybe
I doubt that.

The accessories from the current collection are being ludicrously overpriced.

They want $600+ for an earring made from a microcassette:

100118215.jpg

and $1500 for a plastic cassette on a chain:

100118212.jpg

What has the world come to?

Oh, Chanel.

Originally posted by chanel_girl@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 1:56 am
But still that necklace/belt won't reach 15 thousand
I know. I was just exaggerating. :wink:

Originally posted by brian+Jan 2nd, 2004 - 11:58 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(brian @ Jan 2nd, 2004 - 11:58 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-chanel_girl@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 1:56 am
I know. I was just exaggerating. :wink:[/b][/quote]
i share your bitterness, brian!

ugh! that little senial dandy lagerfeld :censored:

but i cant find where i placed the prices for the earings and chains :doh: i think something was around 600 range but i have been shopping around lately so....??? i can be wrong. :blink: i knew it wasnt going to be cheap but these prices are really jacked up. i think i was in disbelief of it all :o

*edit.....one of the charm belts from the resort collection is 875.00......the s/s o4 tapes and belt must be :wacko: over a thousand

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe+Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:34 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LolitaLuxe @ Jan 3rd, 2004 - 2:34 am)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by brian@Jan 2nd, 2004 - 11:58 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-chanel_girl
@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 1:56 am

I know. I was just exaggerating. :wink:
i share your bitterness, brian!

ugh! that little senial dandy lagerfeld :censored:

but i cant find where i placed the prices for the earings and chains :doh: i think something was around 600 range but i have been shopping around lately so....??? i can be wrong. :blink: i knew it wasnt going to be cheap but these prices are really jacked up. i think i was in disbelief of it all :o

*edit.....one of the charm belts from the resort collection is 875.00......the s/s o4 tapes and belt must be :wacko: over a thousand [/b][/quote]
*head spins!!!* :wacko:

Chanel is really stickin' it to us this season.

I can only imagine how much that cute little cassette tape necklace that the model is also wearing costs! Probably like $5000 considering it's the size of an actual cassette, whereas the little microscopic one on the earring is $800!

:blink: :blink: :blink:

another fabulous chanel :heart:

tehya re probebly going to lose money by priceing every thing so high, they would amke more if it was more reasanable, then peopel would end up actually spending more buying two items.

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Jan 3rd, 2004 - 10:52 pm
another fabulous chanel :heart:

tehya re probebly going to lose money by priceing every thing so high, they would amke more if it was more reasanable, then peopel would end up actually spending more buying two items.
Too true!

I'm going to go to WAL-MART and buy myself a little microcasette, use stickers to write out CHANEL and then put it on an earring. hehehehe. Sorry girls. Love it, but hate the price tag.

Was that a fashion faux paus? :P

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jan 4th, 2004 - 12:31 am
I'm going to go to WAL-MART and buy myself a little microcasette, use stickers to write out CHANEL and then put it on an earring. hehehehe. Sorry girls. Love it, but hate the price tag.

Was that a fashion faux paus? :P
thats a good idea, but personally i would nto put "CHANEL"

i agree space- everyone make your own logo.

but * those must be similar the disc earings that were mentioned. i called the shop and she couldnt find the cassete earing but earings with record/ and a cassettee ( i think...definitely discs) she priced me at 135.00 :mrgreen: which i think i may go with, just get some some earings that would be perfect not too much ....i wont seem logo happy.

I love the chanel accessories but they cost way too much

does anyone have a DEFINATE price for the casette broach??

I'd make you one for a tenner.

This is a trend I can't see lasting long because of how ridiculously easy it would be to rip off. I could make the same line of goods with a few straps of leather lacing, some ball-chain, a bike chain, a choke-chain dog leash, and some old answering-machine tapes.

Originally posted by Acid@Jan 6th, 2004 - 5:36 pm
does anyone have a DEFINATE price for the casette broach??
Didn't I already post that?! :\

It's $145.00 (not sure in £ though)

Just call Chanel and ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->