This Looks Cheap! :/

I agree with you. That looks like a rip off and I feel bad for anyone who spends thier $300 on it. I always thought the whole deal behind wearing designer apparel was so that you could wear fresh, unique and quality attire. This shoe doesn't go with any of those attributes. (IMO, of course)

I'm really not a fan of fashion shoe designers trying to do sports shoes. They always look WRONG.

The price is a joke too.

these are bad but i went to gucci yesterday with my mum. she needs a pair of trainers. and they make them in all black smooth leather. i always disliked gucci trainers but these looked real good for a change.
i think the fact that blue neoprene is incorporated with the leather just makes them look cheap :yuk:

...I think I'm having a BAD 80's flashback.

The price an even bigger joke.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/Produc...2054&DCLKSLOT=9

D0417864236284_69928.jpg

The last one looks really cheap, you can buy the ugly things for $10 at those stores you would rather not be seen in..

Originally posted by Shahna@Jan 16th, 2004 - 2:40 pm
They both look like they'd wear out in 4 months.
they probably would - the design is :blink: the price is ridiculous, and you could probably get a better pair for less than 10 dollars

Most trainers are very inexpensive to make and often there is little difference between the cheaper and more expensive brands. I never spend a lot on trainers because it's not worth it after all the abuse I put them through. I'd rather save my money for dress shoes. :wink:

you have GOT to be kidding. this is why i stick to cheap shoes...i can throw 'em away in a month and not feel guilty! variety's the spice of life!

although they are both kinda :sick: i do like the 2nd one better...and i guess its more expensive cause of the crocodile onit...but still :sick:

vomituous. totally blicky.

i don't get the designer trainer thing either...most are ugly. brands like polo do it to. they look just like knockoffs of pumas. what the heck? and they're like, the same price. i'd rather have the original, the puma. ya know?

nornor

Originally posted by BrothaG@Jan 18th, 2004 - 4:43 am
Yeah, a lot of the big designers try to make those sneakers look modern and unique, but most of the time they look awful :P

I'll be in a Gucci store next thursday, and want to try these on:
D0417886748019_63dbc.jpg

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/Produc...5705&DCLKSLOT=3

What do you guys think? Is it too much of the "maffia-feeling"? :wink:
Sorry for going off-topic :innocent:
yea im kinda feeling the "mafia" vibe... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mirrormodel