this works

*~stix~*

Reaction score

this works is an award winning Aromatherapy bath, body and skincare line. The Founder, Kathy Phillips, wanted to create a sophisticated aromatherapy range, designed to deliver what it promises on the bottle with a fresh and modern look.

Kathy Phillips spent seven years at VOGUE as Health and Beauty Director and is now the International Beauty Director for Condé Nast Asia working with all their titles (Vogue, “W” and Allure) in Japan, China, Korea and Taiwan.

The team at this works wanted to harness aromatherapy and develop a retail line that had both integrity and excellence. An over the counter range was formulated to thoughtfully combine a therapeutic force (a safe booster, and bolster of energy) with the power of delicately balanced fragrances that benefit moods and emotions.
Named this works because that’s what testers constantly said of the products, the line is a survival kit for those suffering modern malaises. Heralded by the press for its high quality formulas, this works offers a no-fuss way to use aromatherapy in everyday life.
thisworks.com

Has anyone tried anything from this brand? I'm seeing it featured more and more in magazines but my usual beauty oracle (makeupalley:rolleyes:) doesn't have many reviews. There are a couple of products that I'm tempted by (and the 'this works' slogan splashed across them is making it harder to resist...) but do they really work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"