Thom Browne F/W 13.14. New York

part of me thinks this is an hot mess. the other part of me loves everything about it. i'm conflicted.

I thoroughly enjoyed it :smile: It reminds me of McQueen with some creepy couture realness. There's some fairytale, Red Ridinghood romance mixed in that is just awe-inspiring. :blush::heart:

As I was looking at this, I kept thinking of the Queen of Hearts - lovely tailoring mixed with a good strong dose of fantasy.

What's not to like!? :heart: ^_^

I'm torn. I will say, however, that I could easily see someone like Michelle Harper wearing one of those last few gown to the MetBall this May. It would be so perfect for the theme.

I think fashion needs to be fun sometimes, like this collection. It's so whimsical and lovely. It kind of reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, mostly the Red Queen because of the lips.

I love this! The shapes make me dream! Its a real fun collection and its also very romantic. NYFW finally has some spice and this is not utterly unwearable :D

i know i shouldn't like it. But I love it!

This is typically Thom Browne and I love it.

love that he remains so full of humor, plus none of his clothes actually look like this by the time they hit the floors. Glad to know their are still SHOWS

I think fashion needs to be fun sometimes, like this collection. It's so whimsical and lovely. It kind of reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, mostly the Red Queen because of the lips.
Yes, I agree completely! There is not enough of that humor and creative outburst in New York, it's always refreshing to see Thom Browne's collections in the midst of a week where we see mostly very commercial, wearable and safe collections. This is awesome, some looks are insanely beautiful, my favorite is this one:

D7_Q0218_450x675.jpg

style.com

It's so beautifully structured and all the details are amazing. The styling is gorgeous, too.

Great collection! Thanks for posting! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->