Thoughts Of The Besso Jelly Bags?

Discussion in 'Handbags' started by mom_of_3, Dec 6, 2003.

View Users: View Users
  1. mom_of_3

mom_of_3 New Member

I think they're cute but I don't know how durable they are. And they're kind of pricey for rubber.

2. LadyIllusion

LadyIllusion New Member

Hi Guys,

Originalguccigirl from London here.

Please tell me that the pink Chanel bag is not made of rubber? i have always thought of Chanel as the "older upper class" mumsy type of designer, but have seen some nice funky pieces of late that I personally would consider buying.

How does anyone else feel? :D :lol:

3. LadyIllusion

LadyIllusion New Member

Mum-of-3

Hi there sorry i posted something earlier at the wrong place - SORRY :unsure:

can you show us a pic of the jelly bag?

I have read that the Jelly bags are going to be big next spring/summer. I have seen some that i really like on an italian website called Fozieri ( i think i got the spelling right) and i think they are pretty nice and reasonably priced. Perhaps you can check them out.

Peace :flower:

4. leyla m.

leyla m. New Member

hi mom of 3. :flower:

there are a lot of topics in the handbags section regarding the "JELLY KELLY"
    please refer to those for more information and opinions ;)

5. Dixie

Dixie New Member

I love the Besso jelly bags. Very cute for spring. It's versatile - can be worn going out to the beach, or can be used to carry books or diapers. It's made of rubber, so it's washable, and more durable than plastic or vinyl because it doesn't tear. While nothing beats a Birkin, it's a fun alternative for a decent price. I think the rubber makes it playful. Besides, I don't immediately think of 'Birkin' when I see the bag. They have their similarities in shape, but ultimately, they're different.

Head to your local TJ Maxx - large sizes are only $69.99 and medium sizes are $59.99. It's a steal at that price. I saw it in black, ivory, light yellow, and light blue. I think it would make a great gift item for the holidays!