Tibi F/W 2024.25 New York

i like it. those shoulder padded grey tops will likely be sell-out items. theyre pretty in-the-moment and really understand how people are dressing on the street.

alot of the belt placements are confusing and unflattering. these belt placements can only work on 6' male models with wide shoulders and tiny waist. the green is atrocious and so out of date.

Palatable. Weirdly styled which gets in the way of the simplicity and ease of the pieces though. The presence of the rugs/shrugs/scarves/whatever they are was also unnecessary.

Tibi used to be such an inspiring brand 10 years ago. It was never pretentious, just very well made pieces. I still wear to death a midi skirt I got from her in 2016 and never in my life have I seen any skirt that comes close to it in terms of silhouette, quality, and ease in wearing it. She used to design super wearable, minimalist pieces with just the perfect amount of je ne sais quoi.
I agree with the comment that she understands how people are dressing on the street (that's pretty much what she always did). However, I don't see any quality in these pieces, it looks just all sloppy, which is the opposite of what she always did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChameenVT
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->