Tiffany Alana Skirts

I'm not sure about LA style but I really like those skirts :woot: thanks for the website

no just was afraid the image wouldnt show up so i provided the link, i had trouble last time uploading. lastyle was the only place i could find an image online... :smile:

the Pale Lilac and the Light Brown Striped Skirt, could be great fall choices that you could also use next spring, I can see them with tight black or brown high neck, black opaque tights and MJ style round toe shoes.

thanks for the link lele :flower:

conservative me got the camel colored skirt - solid... with a star pin. great advice on the shoes! I am so simplistic, jeans, black shoes, black sweaters... when I throw something in my wardrobe like this with a funkier hemline i start to think, can i pull that off? Or will I feel too funky….

OMG! lele thank you so much!
this website has the hat i've been jonesing for....:bounce: and they are LA (well, manhattan beach..killer drive but in my area nonetheless!!!)
thanks, you're the best :flower:

yes, i saw this:wub: hat, great choice contessa :wink:

I want that skirt! I saw it in a store "Detour" (??) today.

I have seen this skirt yesterday in a boutique in blue, but I think green is much nicer. :flower:

i bought one from intuition and honestly it was not as cute on...
anyway i saw something similar at urbanoutfitters for MUCH less http://www.urbn.com/

look under skirts LUX RAYON JERSEY HANKY SKIRT

I have 5 Tiffany Alana skirts. They are amazing and worth it. They are so comfy. You pay for what you get!!

i didnt like mine at all, on me... felt like it made me look huge... :(

The skirts are so flattering b/c the stripes go at an angel and v downward. Thay also fit so low on the hips. Did you try it in a solid color?

here's an idea on how to wear :wink:
so do the skirts fit smaller than they look? is there stretch to them? I'm trying to make up my mind whether to get one from shopintuition or not...do they make your hips look big or what?? details girls!! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anka xx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->