Tiffany Jewelry and Watches

I don't really care for the stuff, and the fact that so many people have the set makes it even less appealing. To me, it just screams "I BOUGHT THIS AT TIFFANY'S!!!" Also, the necklace seems pretty short and chunky, which isn't my favorite look on most people, but, to each his own.

I mentioned this in another topic, but I really like the silver ring pendant on the silk cord. It's simple, but still bold, and it doesn't have a logo all over it. And, they make it in yellow gold, too. I liked the look of the yellow gold, but it just didn't work with my skin tone.

I like the Return to Tiffany collection but it is true that many people own a piece from that collection, especially teenage girls. I have the RTT tag bracelet and i love it!

I have this one. I know they are popular, but I love it

13627738_FL_LRG.jpg

it means- this is the only thing i can afford at tiffanys!!

travis_nw8 said:
it means- this is the only thing i can afford at tiffanys!!

I guess this is the jewellery equivalent of buying "cheap" designer t-shirts just to show off the label... :ninja:

The Return to Tiffany jewelry is a little bit overdone, but if something is of good quality and you like it, I say go for it! I myself have a simple silver ring from the Atlas collection, which is still obviously a relatively inexpensive Tiffany piece, buyt yet not quite so blatant.

i really don't like these... i don't like the heart bracelets either. they're pointless, not subtle or beautiful. it's just silver with words etched on it, nothing special or timeless... as jewelry SHOULD be.

i think that the return to tiffany line is overrated.

personally, i love the atlas line:

16591432_FL_LRG.jpg
it's subtle but very tiffany's.

personally if you're going for the 200 range: go for this no one really has this one

18946602_FL_LRG.jpg
paloma's tenderness heart

lucy.b said:
Do you think many people have the round tag or do you think it would look quite unique. If not, what else would you suggest in that price range?

I see alot of the heart tag so The round tag to me, would be a little more different.

Some other bracelets I like that are around that price range are the 1837 bangle, donut chain, I really like the heart link bracelet, & the venetian link .

I adore the huge Paloma Picasso rings, now only if a had 10 grand......I also have a silver atlas ring that I love....so simple and elegant.

Vintage Jean Schlumberger is very good.

Also the Van Day Truex collections.

Elsa Perretti's cuffs are very nice as well.

i have the return to tiffany's round tag and i love it. i also have the venetian link bracelet. i love how they look together.

i also had this pendant:

11508677_FL_LRG.jpg

but i lost it..:cry:

I ahve the Return to Tiffanys bracelet and necklace (round bracelet, heart necklace), but am desperate to get a Tiffany bean next! I love their stuff!! :D

i have return to tiffany round tag necklace and a bracelet from that collection.. even though it's so common.. so many girls in my high school wear them, i love it.. i love the blue boxes., hahah who doesn't?

I like the Return to Tiffany collection. Everyone has it, but it's a staple that goes with most everything (most everything I own, at least)

totally agree, i have the return to tiffany heart necklace and find myself wearing it almost daily.

even though everyone has it, i don't think it should take away from it at all. there is a REASON everyone has something.....like skinny jeans, pashminas, plain black pumps, etc. it's CLASSIC and a staple! :wink:

anyways...as for me, i love the beads. i have the graduated bead necklace and bracelet and wear it everyday along with the 1837 plain bangle.

i absolutely love the Frank Gehry collection. so modern yet classic.

I have this:

bbw20046.jpg

iofferphoto.com

My brother & sister bought me it, instead of the normal return to tiffany's, but i don't think they sell it anymore

I think jewellery should be something more unique and personal.. it's definitely a more 'special' item that one owns, and I think the mass production and popularity of this brand misses that point. Bags, coats, etc.. are items that can be worn a few seasons and retired.. but jewelery is with you forever; so it's worth having something really different and your own. My mother shops from smaller jewelery dealers, and many of her pieces were one-offs.. and although some of the styles are common, I haven't come across with anyone with exactly the same pieces as her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->