Tights and Stockings

Anyone know what brand these tights are? They are not rodarte but they have a similar style.

149te0x.jpg
rupjmg.jpg

allkpop.com, cavallari-fan.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I am desperately trying to figure out who makes the lace tights that Christy Turlington is wearing in the Bally ads. I thought it would be Bally, but I can't find any information about them on the internet. PLEASE HELP! I love those tights!

anyone know where I could get a pair of polka-dot tights here in canada? all the places suggested in other threads were in the states only... i live in vancouver and i'd really love it if i could find a pair somewhere? :smile: :smile:

supermodel - Have you tried eBay? There is a seller who sells small and big polka-dot tights.
PinkPrincess113 - Thank you for the tip!

does anyone know where i can buy these tights?
34dkfmr.jpg

lookbook.nu

i have these house of holland tights and they are pretty cool

trendhunter.com

I get all my tights and stockings from american apparel, sockdreams.com and modcloth.com.

I love those. Are they durable? Topshop sells them, but it would be like $40 with shipping and I'm not sure if it's worth it.

they are okay - I mean the black part is great but the see-through part is a bit delicate - so you always have to put them on with caution and make sure you don't scratch them with your nails - it's like if you had the see-through part that remind me of a pantyhose and the rest are more resistent tights!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->