Tilda Jonsson

cestmagique

you set the scene
Reaction score
I noticed her at a bunch of shows this past season... time for a thread! :magic:

d1nBWlTc_o.png

{fusionmodelsnyc}

Photography: Julien Bernard
Styling: Lea Pouillat
Hair: Mikio Aizawa
Makeup: Aurore Gibrien

October 24, 2019

Name:
Tilda Jönsson

Height:
178cm (5’10”)

Place of Origin:
I’m from a small town in Sweden called Växjö

Ethnic Origin:
I’m 100% Swedish

Birthsign:
I’m Sagittarius

Instagram:
@tiildajonsonn

How discovered:
I got scouted for a small modeling competition in my hometown when I was shopping with my friends. After the competition, I decided that I wanted to become a real model. So I applied to an agency in Sweden and got signed.

What was your first modeling job?
My first show was for Prada, which I was super nervous for! But I got to meet so many nice new people and the whole experience backstage, and during the actual show, was absolutely amazing.

Favorite designer/brand/product:
I think Hedi Slimane is my favorite designer. I have walked his show 3 times now and he is a really cool person to work with.

What’s your beauty routine?
I have pretty dry lips and skin, so I believe in a really good moisturizer and a good lip balm. My favorite lip balm is from Nuxe and my moisturizer is from Embryolisse.

Favorite modeling experience so far?
Probably when I got to walk for Prada my first season. That show jumpstarted my modeling career. But I’m also really thankful for walking the Dior show this season and the times I have gotten to walk for Celine.

What would you be doing if you weren’t modeling? Or what do you want to do after modeling?
I would probably be going to a university in Sweden. Or maybe taking a sabbatical year to either work or to travel. I love traveling!

Which brand would you really love to model for?
I would really like to walk a show for Chanel, Louis Vuitton or Valentino. I just really like their collections and their shows always look amazing.

Some of your favorite things:
I love shopping, hahaha! I’m a little bit of a shopaholic sometimes. But I also really like to spend time with my friends or watch my sisters’ floorball games with my family.

What are you listening to at the moment?
I can’t survive without Spotify! I’m one of the boring people that usually just listens to the top hits list at Spotify. But currently, I have also been listening to the song Dance Monkey by Tone and I a lot.

Favorite movies or TV shows?
One of my favorite movies is The Martian. My favorite tv series at the moment are two Swedish ones called Wahlgreens värld and Bonusfamiljen.

How was your life different 12 months ago?
12 months ago I had just finished my first fashion week season. It went really well, so a lot of new things were happening around me afterward. Which was a little bit scary, but at the same time really exciting.

What always makes you laugh?
My twin sister always makes me laugh!

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
I have started to read a lot of books lately. Which I want to keep on doing because I find it really relaxing.

What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
To not stress over things that I can’t control and to take one day at the time. Most things in this industry happen last minute and can change at any second, so I choose to not think or stress too much about my future. I like to live in the present instead!

{models.com}

Last edited:
Over & Over / Amica October 2019

Photographer: Thomas Schenk
Stylist: Paolo Turina
Hair: Roberto Pagnini
Makeup: Alessandro Cassoni

{Amica Digital Edition}

Vogue Russia December 2019

Photographer: Stefania Paparelli
Stylist: Masha Fedorova
Hair: Christopher Gatt, Ling Pham