Tilda Swinton

Tilda Swinton attends the opening ceremony during the 18th Marrakech International Film Festival on November 29, 2019 in Marrakech, Morocco.

KEk45wA.jpg

SNh3SqN.jpg

Tilda Swinton attends the tribute to Bertrand Tavernier during the 18th Marrakech International Film Festival -Day Three- on December 01, 2019 in Marrakech, Morocco.

rM3Impf.jpg

511ET19.jpg

fashionsizzle.com, wireimage.com

Tilda Swinton is showing off her fashion game at the 2019 Marrakech Film Festival!

The following night, Tilda looked super chic in a purple, silk blazer over a green blouse and black, pants as she stepped out for another event held during the film festival.

Then on Tuesday night, Tilda donned a tan ensemble for the Snowpiercer screening.

r2JxDA0.jpg

dBpiCmz.jpg

Xilk6wO.jpg

justjared.com

Tilda Swinton attends the closing ceremony during the 18th Marrakech International Film Festival on December 07, 2019 in Marrakech, Morocco.

HwOiMEv.jpg

justjared.com

it's really nice to see the red hair again. love that mustard/taupey coloured frock.

Tilda Swinton attends an AMPAS screening of "Parasite" at The Bulgari Hotel on December 13, 2019 in London, England.

xvQTemX.jpg

6YdCEUt.jpg

justjared.com

Tilda Swinton and Sandy Powell attend the "Sandy Powell Derek Jarman Suit" Private View at Phillips Auction House on March 04, 2020 in London, England.

dUifLfm.jpg

Qadeke1.jpg

2sJhmiO.jpg

Tilda Swinton attends the BFI Fellowship 2020 at Rosewood London on March 02, 2020 in London, England.

HsJ2U0n.jpg

Iw7NDzK.jpg

zimbio.com

I love that she's been reusing all her Haider looks lately.

Tilda Swinton attends a screening of Derek Jarman's "The Garden" at BFI Southbank to to raise awareness of the campaign to save Prospect Cottage on March 12, 2020 in London, England.

wNdSc8T.jpg

wf63Rcu.jpg

zimbio.com

i had watched the "20 questions" one a couple weeks ago - fabulous. lucky students!

will watch kermode now; thanks :flower:

On first impression, I thought this snap of her with Haider was her with a young Issey… My god, Tilda really is an ageless vampire…

(Recently watched Constantine again, and bless her, she was ravishing as archangel Gabriel dressed OG Helmut. I mean, of course archangels would naturally wear OG Helmut, wouldn’t they????)

and she plays "ageless" in orlando, too, which is *so good* if anyone hasn't seen it (as is virgina woolf's book)

the kermode interview made me want to rewatch michael clayton

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->