Tilda Swinton

^^^ Orlando was my intro to this wonderful muse (and I’d confuse her for Cate and visa vera during the 90s…). I can’t imagine the role performed by anyone but her; she has that brand of mesmerizing, otherworldly authority in any role she takes on— from The White Witch of Narnia to her duel role in Suspiria (and of course as head of the Vampiric Council in that brilliantly silly What We Do In The Shadows series LOL). I don’t feel intimitated/spellbound by stars, but I saw her at TIFF once and I felt weak at the knees… She really has a supernatural vibe about her.

Last edited:
‘The Human Voice’ First Look: Pedro Almodóvar Directs Tilda Swinton in English-Language Debut

3Offu0H.jpg

indiewire.com​

Tilda Swinton is seen arriving at the Excelsior during the 77th Venice Film Festival on September 02, 2020 in Venice, Italy.

NtVi5S6.jpg

7qTKCoF.jpg

wireimage.com

Actress Tilda Swinton walks the red carpet ahead of the Opening Ceremony and the "Lacci" red carpet during the 77th Venice Film Festival at on September 02, 2020 in Venice, Italy.
g35MERY.jpg

XeiRW13.jpg

1UPbUCx.jpg

GOpA12D.jpg

zimbio​

Her jacket. :wub:

Tilda Swinton is seen arriving at the Excelsior during the 77th Venice Film Festival on September 03, 2020 in Venice, Italy.

zp6WsHY.jpg

JHtVzUX.jpg

F3Hldii.jpg

RDhGi3l.jpg

Pedro Almodovar and Tilda Swinton are seen arriving at the Excelsior during the 77th Venice Film Festival on September 03, 2020 in Venice, Italy.

cuHXjkf.jpg

QOukfYn.jpg

1crZOgj.jpg

zimbio.com​

She elevates everything she wears but please... less Chanel and more Haider, Margiela and Loewe!
Tilda Swinton walks the red carpet ahead of the movie "The Human Voice" and "Quo Vadis, Aida?" at the 77th Venice Film Festival at on September 03, 2020 in Venice, Italy.

kcJIRqS.jpg

dIpGo73.jpg

YdgoZvL.jpg

iKoRMIo.jpg

1yP46Ft.jpg

Tilda Swinton attends the photocall of the movie "The Human Voice" at the 77th Venice Film Festival on September 03, 2020 in Venice, Italy.

llJK1Ra.jpg

nydSqqR.jpg

kULZKCx.jpg

IuRxpJT.jpg

zimbio.com​

UK Vogue February 2021

"Fantastic, Playful & Rare"

Photographer: Nikolai von Biscmarck
Stylist: Jerry Stafford
Hair: Shon
Makeup: Sam Bryant
Cast: Tilda Swinton