foto_decadent

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue Italia

16wi7.jpg
14kf5.jpg

17bm6.jpg
15bb0.jpg

mfilomeno.com

incredible! I especially like the first and last..:heart: his work is so stunning.!

walker2501250ue3.jpg

Walker and Madonna's blue sheep, Wiltshire, England. June 2005
stern.de

Those who speak German can follow the above posted link to an article about Walker.

Our German-challenged members can view the slideshow.

hey is that really Tim Walker's work in vogue italia?wow!seems so different!
but i agree first and last are the best!
are those pix from the september issue of vogue italia?

Juicy Couture
Fall/Winter 2006-07 Ad Campaign
Scanned by sister-d

bwgreyscale

beautiful pictures
thankyou love the last one

Some more HQ's from:

Lily Takes a Trip
UK Vogue
July 2005

herfamedgoodlooks

For more of this editorial click here.

This guy is GREAT!!! He is now defenitely one of my favourite photographers. Thanks to everybody who posted this amazing pics and let me discover this thread!:smile:

Thank you DosViolines for the Walker blitz over the last while! Hey Shona Heath's work can be found at http://www.clmus.com/ under set design. She often works with Tim on constructing his amazing sets. Her page showcases some of their work together.

Hey everyone! I've been lurking on TFS for a while, but finally decided to make my first post. Yay! :D

Anyhoo, I am a high school student taking Photography II and we were assigned to do a presentation on a photographer. I chose to do Tim Walker, since he is one of my favorite fashion photographers. So, does anyone know where I could find biographical information on him? All I could find was the one on SHOWstudio. Also, does anyone know how I could contact him through e-mail? Thanks in advance! :flower:

kissthelipless said:
Hey everyone! I've been lurking on TFS for a while, but finally decided to make my first post. Yay! :D

Anyhoo, I am a high school student taking Photography II and we were assigned to do a presentation on a photographer. I chose to do Tim Walker, since he is one of my favorite fashion photographers. So, does anyone know where I could find biographical information on him? All I could find was the one on SHOWstudio. Also, does anyone know how I could contact him through e-mail? Thanks in advance! :flower:
You could try contacting him through his representatives: [email protected]

And here's a quick little fact about him: according to Andrew Lamb @ photo.net, Tim's camera of choice tends to be a 35mm Pentax.

Well, I hope this was helpful and good luck on your presentation :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->