Tim Walker - Photographer

you're welcome Anna Karina :D I came across it accidentally when doing a Google image search for Blumarine.

looking for Corinne

Hi, I've just found this website, and a friend and I are trying to find scans of Corinne Day's work or a website or an agent or anything! can anyone help? LOVE TIM WALKER WOW

love tim walker, his latest work on madonna and her family is breathtakin. he can turn everything into a fairy tale. anybody knows what kinda camera does he use?

just found the missing pictures (luxmode once posted one) of the editorial 'falling to peaces' (vogue nippon 2002) on showstudio.com

leeloo said:
Hi, I've just found this website, and a friend and I are trying to find scans of Corinne Day's work or a website or an agent or anything! can anyone help? LOVE TIM WALKER WOW
welcome to tfs leloo!
i have had trouble finding corinne day's work online, too.
maybe you'd like to start a thread on her? as a reminder at least...

I love the one with the pink dress Anna. Reminds me of Sophie Delaporte (Water Therapy) and someone or something else, but I can't put my finger on that one.

I still want to scan that editorial from UK Vogue as I promised. Finally found the cable to install the old scanner so I hope to fix it this weekend...

Hello Anna Karina! Well in lots of searching... i have mangaged to find around 80 images or so by Corrine Day... if i can just figure out how to upload them to fashion spot i'll be doing well! xxx

see it's working perfectly, now off to corinne day^_^:heart:

My old scanner nearly completed its recovery. I hope you see the charm of raw scans.

Magazine Vogue Italia - June '05
Title Imaginary Fantastic Bizarre

^thank you perle, that was very kind of you:heart:

stole these from the karen elson thread, they are originally from bwgreyscale and were posted by pandinha:flower:

undertheboardwalkbwtwke016gc.th.jpg
undertheboardwalkbwtwke023wa.th.jpg
undertheboardwalkbwtwke031po.th.jpg

undertheboardwalkbwtwke043dt.th.jpg
undertheboardwalkbwtwke057rx.th.jpg
undertheboardwalkbwtwke060nh.th.jpg

that editorial with lily cole is exactly the one i was talking about in her thread....:woot: it's so beautiful so it was him who shoot it!!! ah!^_^
i was thinking of buying it but it's six time more expensive
than an average brazilian mag...:ninja:
i think that's why i thought lily cole looks so good in editorials...:lol:
haha he is probably the one who photographs it....:rolleyes:

Wow!! His work is ridiculously good.... Pleasant to see a photogrpaher who doesn;t take themselves so seriously. He is without a doubt one of the best working today.
krizzlec

^so do i:P
thanks for posting, much appreciated:heart:

Oh wow, i wonder what sort of creative process he goes through, they're so beautifully complicated and intricate. I can stare at them for hours in awe, there feels like a thousand tales in each photograph, thank you to everyone who has posted pictures. :flower:

Wow, talk about a creative photographer! I love his work. Post 108 has to be my favourite from this thread :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->