Time Style & Design Fall 2009 : Anja Rubik by Ben Hassett

Thanks!The content is usually stellar,i hope this issue is no exception.

It appears that this will be the last Style & Design issue that Time publishes. :(

"Time" Mag Shuts Down Its Quarterly, "Style & Design"
by Lisa Palladino (RSS feed) Sep 9th 2009 at 5:01AM

Though the site in question is still up as I write this, it was reported in the New York Post that Time magazine has shut down its fashion quarterly, Style & Design. The Post item states, "Time blamed the collapse of the luxury market for the move. 'This really is a suspended publication,' said a spokeswoman of the one million-circulation magazine. 'We'd hope to bring it back when the economy improves.' " Kate Betts, the one-time editor-in-chief of Harper's Bazaar who had been editor of Time Style & Design, will remain with the company and is expected to cover this month's Fashion Week shows for Time. Four other staffers were let go.

Time Style & Design tried to have an American and a European circulation base, in a bid to capture the eye -- and ad dollars -- of fashion designers in New York as well as in Paris, Milan, and London. About 550,000 subscribers were based in the United States, and 450,000 in Europe.
This event marks the second time during the third quarter that Time Inc. has shut down a magazine. Last month, the company closed Southern Accents, part of Time Inc.'s Southern Progress subsidiary.

Really eye catching cover and Anja looks great:D
Looking forward to seeing the contents. Anyone know when it is on sale??????
Thanks for posting tarsha:flower:

I love the cover... I never knew that TIME Style exists

This magazine never has decent covers, at least in my opinion... The make-up and styling are terrible... they could have made a classier 80's revival.
good to know it was shot by hassett, i love his work.

I love it, and though the 80's styling is super in-your-face it doesn't feel overpowering.
And yay for Anja

The cover design feels really lack lustre. Anja's eyes are really dead here too.

not really my cup of tea style-wise but Anja looks beautiful

The picture used for the cover is nice.

not too keen on it but Anja is on roll this year and is back to looking as good as she did at the beginning

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->