Tina Chai

1karina1

Distract Me...
Reaction score
What's happening to me? All of a sudden I'm having girl-crushes on Asian/Eurasian fashionistas like Jen Brill, China Chow, Melanie Huynh....:blush:

And now there's Tina Chai (who I spotted in US Teen Vogue a few months ago. I believe she was styling Amanda Peet.) She worked styling various fashion shows for Thakoon, Peter Som, Oscar de la Renta and Proenza Schouler to name but a few.

Her style is deceptively understated and she pulls it off with aplomb!:heart:

Attending New York Fashion Week S/S 2007 wearing Thakoon

Alongside Thakoon Panichgul and Richard Chai at Teen Vogue Party

source:style.com and thesartorialist

At an event with Francisco Costa and Amanda Ross. You can just see her Lanvin dress peeking through underneath her coat.

source: movies.msn.com​

^ i'm curious about those things as well.

for now, here's another picture of her with thakoon at the cfda/vogue fashion fund awards

thakoon_tinachai.jpg

http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/main/2007/01/extracurricular.html

Tina's in the June/July '07 issue of Jane mag. They featured her in that Five Looks/style section. I think the Jane pics were some of the best I've seen of her yet.

Tina's in the June/July '07 issue of Jane mag. They featured her in that Five Looks/style section. I think the Jane pics were some of the best I've seen of her yet.

Thanks for the tip-off, JulesRules815 kindly scanned the feature:flower:

You're welcome, karina!

I'll be looking for julesrules on the Jane mag thread to give karma...

These Jane pics stand out to me because she looks more natural in attire, makeup and hair. Of course, I love to see her gussied up at big events, in a cute dress and all, but it's nice to see her day-to-day look. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting Miss Dalloway! What a star you are for finding them!:flower:

^^Aw thanks you are welcome,it was my pleasure,i wish we got more pictures of her from this NY FW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->