Tinted Moisturizer / Tinted Sunscreen

sofialuv said:
Which one of the link? The "Sheer botanicals" or the "Sheer Nourishment"? Thanks!

eek got it wrong! put in search invisible light thats the one i have its great! i usually wear it alone or mix it with my foundation and moisturizer then apply it! it looks great when you wear it that way:flower:

I'm a little late :smile: My favorite is Laura Mercier... light and goes on easy. Leaves the face a little dewy. For really sheer coverage I use Shu Uemura UV Underbase... it's a foam that works just like a tinted moisturizer... it's great for my no-make-up days. For a little more coverage I use Stila's tinted moist... More of a powder finish and stays on longer.

If you can find a shade, I love the Pixi 3 in 1 product. It has a tinted mositurizer in the tube and the texture's to die for. It's called Hydrotint.

I like Clinique City BLock with SPF to use in summer as it gives me a cute bronzy tint which I love

lately i've been using botanics instant glow tinted moisturiser ! :heart:
it's fab & super cheap !

I like Stila's TM for the days when I don't feel like wearing makeup, but still want to look polished. :P

Elegance.Is.Refusal. said:
i need some more i need my avon lady!:doh:

Or you can just order off their site. :wink: That's what I do, I don't have an Avon lady. :innocent:

Most tinted moisturizers look so shiny on me, is there something similiar to a TM but that has less ' shine ' in it ?

glamour.com has a list of the ten best tinted mousturisers:
1)stila
2)sisley
3)benefit
4)prada
5)laura mercier
6)clinique
7)clairns
8)caudalie
9)lancome
10)jan marini

I've seen some posts recoomending Cover girl, i tried it on, and my face looked pink. :(, and the oil of olay one i tried made my face look too orange...

I like the sound of the Estee Lauder Daywear Plus, but the packaging isn't all that great.

I love Lumineuse Sheer Radiance Tinted Moisturiser by Vichy.
It's fantastic! :wub:

But I remember a while back I used CG's Smoothers and it was also really good.

I tried benefit tinted moisturizer (th rebel one in a red tube) even though it only comes in 1 colour it looked really good! v.natural, its on my xmas list!

Tinted sunscreen/moisturisor

does any one know of any good suncreens or moisturisors thta are tinted and don't clog pores/grease up the face in a medium price range (esteelauder, lancome etc.)cus i have combinaton skin which tends to shine as the day goes by. Also would tinted moisturisors/sunscreen be classified as a makeup such as foundation, or is it less damaging and less thick on the skin? suggestions would help thanks.:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"