Tinted Moisturizer / Tinted Sunscreen

Thank you! :wink:
None of the pharmacies I've been to had any samples so I guess I'll just have to run the risk, even though I'm familiar with the untinted version somehow I'm still on the fence with this one.

What about Bioderma Photoderm MAX, does it provide a decent coverage for the blemishes?

whats so great about the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer? i see plenty of raves about it in magazines and on other beauty websites.

^ Nothing in my opinion... :ninja:.

Caudalie has a nice one that's quite sheer and makes my skin glow. But I find I can only wear it in the summer months when I have a bit of colour as the shades are a bit dark.

I thought I should try something new so I bought Dr.Brandt Flexible BB cream which is supposed to be more than just a tinted moisturizer and matches one's complexion depending on the quantity they put on. FAIL.
I should have stick with my beloved Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer. :heart:

^ I never trust foundations etc. with a universal tint that claim to match one's complexion.

My experience is that they never do.

I'm ready to jump on the tinted-moisturirzer wagon and after reading such great reviews of the Laura Mercier one I was convinced to try it. I've also been tempted to buy the Chantecaille Just Skin, but is it really worth the hype?
On a daily basis I just use concealer, so I'm looking for something that evens out my skin really. Something light since I have combination/oily skin, any recommendations?

Has anyone here tried the Aveeno positively radiant tinted moisturizer? Or have any other suggestions?

I'm looking for a drugstore TM to replace my foundation.

this may be late but i thought i'd throw my two cents in..

i had problems with "pilling" with the Aveeno positively radiant tinted moisturizer. basically it would ball up on my face. i was however wearing suncreen underneath it (i'm paranoid and dont always trust moisturizer to have enough in it)

^ Thanks lucy :flower:.

I didn't end up buying it. I'm going to stick with my foundation for now since its quite a light formulation. I've been mixing it with my moisturizer to get that sheer effect and its quite nice.

And solg if you can find chantecaille's tinted moisturizer I would try it. I've read a few reviews on it and it seems to be the best of the best.

my favorite tinted moisturizer is the laura mercier one. it matches my skin perfectly and gives me a great healthy glow. i also really love the smashbox tinted moisturizer.

I have used both Laura mercier and the chantecaille TM and the difference seems to be the chantecaille one is thicker and claims to have more skin benefits.

I have seen the Laura mercier one for sale as travel size in the US, so you could always get the travel size one to try before committing.

The reason I switched to chantecaille instead of the Laura Mecier one is I was paranoid it was breaking me out and that it wasn't thick enough to provide sunscreen benefits. Probably neither was a rational conclusion though.

I've also used Garnier BB cream, and Clinique super city block and for evening out skin tone LM and chantecaille are miles ahead of both.

Thank you all for the recommendations! :flower:
The Laura Mercier and the Chantecaille ones are at the top of my list (along with the new NARS one), so I'm on a mission to try and compare all of them!

I have one by Smashbox that I really like a lot. The coverage isn't great, but it's enough for my skin and it feels quite light.
I would like to have the tinted moisterizer by Vichy, it seems really so good, great coverage and nothing bad for your skin in it. I tried it on my hand the other day, and I found it really great. I didn't buy it because I already have several moisterizers but I'll buy it soon.
I also have a tinted moisterizer by Nuxe and I don't recommand it at all. I bought the lighter one, the shop-assistant told me it would be great, and it's actually way too dark in my skin, I can't even wear it in summer. It's also very liquid and not easy to apply. I use it as a blush in summer, but it'll take me years to finish it!!

I'm using Dr Dennis Gross tinted moisturiser, it's really good-feels really light on the skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->