Tips and Secrets for Cheap Broadway Tix?

siamit

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm going to NY this weekend and I would love to see Avenue Q or Wicked, but as starving college student, the full ticket price is somewhat out of the question. I was wondering if anyone here could help me out and suggest some special tips about how to acquire reduced price tickets? I know there's a rush at the beginning of the show for cheap tickets but the chances of getting that drawing are sooo slim! Any other suggestions?

Thanks so much in advance!!! :flower:

siamit said:
Hi all,
I'm going to NY this weekend and I would love to see Avenue Q or Wicked, but as starving college student, the full ticket price is somewhat out of the question. I was wondering if anyone here could help me out and suggest some special tips about how to acquire reduced price tickets? I know there's a rush at the beginning of the show for cheap tickets but the chances of getting that drawing are sooo slim! Any other suggestions?

http://www.tkts.com

siamit said:
Hi all,

There is a place in Times Square called TKTS. They sell discounted tickets for the saem day.

Last minute sales are the cheapest because they would rather fill a seat for a lower price rathen having an empty seat.

I don't know the exact address but it is in Times Square on Broadway and you can't miss it. the place has TKTS written in big letters red letters.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Specific info can be found at URL Faust posted above :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LKLA2024
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->