Tod's Menswear S/S 2025 Milan

all these top tier houses should take notes. That ostrich bag in the 4th look shall be mine.

Poor man's Zegna and I am not mad about it (since it is usually much more affordable where I am).

This looks more desirable than Gucci, especially the accessories. A bit too heavy for summer but good overall.

It’s good that they did not made suits. I don’t think men goes to Tod’s for suits.
It’s very coherent to the brand. The bags and shoes are the stars and the clothes, a good supporting act.

Unfortunate that the men’s is such worlds away inferior to the women’s in design. The bags and the trenches are the only saving graces in an otherwise nondescript measly offering that can easily be already had from Banana Republic. Sure, the quality will be superior, but does it really matter when it's all just basic casual daywear?

A very solid, cohesive and desirable collection. So many pieces I would very happily wear here, absolutely love that blue knitted jumper and cardigan combo. There is so much gorgeous knitwear throughout this collection.

Unfortunate that the men’s is such worlds away inferior to the women’s in design. The bags and the trenches are the only saving graces in an otherwise nondescript measly offering that can easily be already had from Banana Republic. Sure, the quality will be superior, but does it really matter when it's all just basic casual daywear?
But that’s pretty much the Tod’s male customer base. I don’t think they’re looking to expand on that, the “luxe with a hint of high fashion” section of menswear is getting a bit too crowded, not every brand needs to be high fashion.

I wouldn’t be surprised if their brief for him (on the men’s side) was just to keep their existing clientele but make them buy more shoes and bags.

I like Matteo <3, he's lovely. I'm not rly sold by this collection but still appreciate it. He should do Bottega or Armani

It’s a solid core/initial offering. I think it reflects design maturity and a good understanding of their customer base. I do hope that he will be able to have more fun with it in the future. In the meantime, I will be trying out some of the womenswear looks!

I like this, but the ending could be a bit more punchy! Like they are missing a third act here after the blues.
This is giving Ferragamo or Bally a good run though

Everything in look 20 is perfection. The bags are very good. I think, at least for me and what I have see, many go to Tod's for shoes, bags and perhaps outerwear. So this is a great direction. I have known many men who just buy everything from Zegna. Even basics. So these could be their offering too.

All the knitwear is gorgeous, and that new messenger bag in ostrich look 10 is top notch... but I drools over the croc one on look 11 too (the total look actually). Should I splurge ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vseroff
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->