Tod's S/S 2025 Milan

Diego Della Valle is not playing anymore! Huge set, impressive cast, ambitious clothes…All for Tod’s is really surprising.

I think it’s a good collection. I wish it was more edited though.
I think the bowling bag was the only bag to push. The oddly shaped bag they were pushing on this show doesn’t look like a hit to me.
Good shoes too.

A nice moment.

Good effort but need focus on what makes this Tods and not Ferragamo or Jil Sander concept tricks or any other modern Phoebe/BV esc collection.

I dont see a brand or a story just nice modern clothes we have so many already around.

it's very polimoda home work collection, middle of the road non offensive

but 100000000000x better than the last Gargamel guy as creative director.

Not a fan… Not bad, but quite meh. I don’t see the need for Tods RTW.

I want everything. Even the set design is cleverly done. Obviously he has less archive to play around with but certainly they want to project the craftsmanship luxury for the brand. Yes for everything. If Fendi can have show, this collection deserves one even more so.

It’s super generic… could be anything. No POV at all. Could fit in NYFW, could fit anywhere… That style is too done, quite CélinebyPhoebe inspired… very dry and boring.

Diego Della Valle is not playing anymore! Huge set, impressive cast, ambitious clothes…All for Tod’s is really surprising.

I think it’s a good collection. I wish it was more edited though.
I think the bowling bag was the only bag to push. The oddly shaped bag they were pushing on this show doesn’t look like a hit to me.
Good shoes too.

A nice moment.
Indeed, there is a push for the RTW in the newest stores, even runway pieces. Even menswear. And it's full, contrary to Ferragamo on the same street.
But I had a double take in the store because it's very much Philo look-alike. Especially on the shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->