Tod's Shoes

Ina

Reaction score
I did a search and didn't find anything on Tod's in the forums. Does anyone own a pair? i really want to buy a few pairs, they're such classy shoes. Any opinions?

I have a few pairs of Tods shoes - both flats and heels.
Is there anything specific you want to know? I am happy to answer your questions if I can help.
They are very well made, and IMO run true to size. I suppose some people might think they aren't very fashion-forward but one thing is for sure.... you'll probably still be wearing them in 5-7 years.
Attached is a picture of my Tods collection if anyone cares. Nothing too exciting. Pic by me.

Attachments

• Tods Shoes.jpg
    Tods Shoes.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 6
I really like the flats. They are so timeless and classy!

Ina, I have no idea where Woodland Hills is in relation to Palm Springs, but if you're ever out in Cabazon at the outlets, the Tod's store there has an amazing selection. It might be a good way to get into a nice pair of Tod's for not full retail. I picked up a pair of loafers there for $89.
Good luck and please let us know if you score!

It's SO funny that you would mention that! I actually went there today because my dad lives about an hour away and I was visiting him. Long story short, the Tod's store was CLOSED for inventory today! I was so upset! Needless to say I will be going back tomorrow!

Shelleybean: what a cute collection!!!

I love tod's shoes design, but unfortunately they are usually a bit hard on my feet, so I only have one pair so far.
Posted via Mobile Device

I own three pair of Tod's. Two pair of loafers and a heeled pair (no idea anymore what the model is but it is black and white). The heeled pair I'm not wearing cause it hurts, it really wasn't the best buy for me. But the loafers... :heart: Probably the most comfortable shoes I own! Yes, they aren't fashion forward but I feel classy and timeless when wearing them. And there's nothing I love more than a classy item... :blush:

I think Tod's loafers are classic. That said, I bought a pair of sandals from them and they broke apart after a year. I wore them often but they should still last longer than a year. And I'm not the only person who has had issues with Tod's quality - so for me, I wouldn't buy sandals from them again.

I have 2 pairs: one navy blue lightweight driving shoes, the other cordovan heavyweight driving shoes. Both bought solely for driving in as I've trashed too many high heels that way. They stay in the car because they are comfortable yes, classic yes, but the most utterly boring shoes I possess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->