Toga Boots

LolitaLuxe

Vision of Paradise
Reaction score
I really want these boots. :heart:
Does anyone know of any boutiques in NYC/ LA ( or anywhere ) that carrythe label toga?

12.jpg

I don't know where to find them but they're supercute!

Originally posted by xclusive@Nov 30th, 2003 - 4:58 pm
they're cute..but aren't bows played out by now :unsure: ?
i love BOWS. plus LOLITALUXE is probably the only one who could get away with murder.. so those shoes are harmless :wink:

Originally posted by leyla m.+Nov 30th, 2003 - 9:02 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Nov 30th, 2003 - 9:02 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-xclusive@Nov 30th, 2003 - 4:58 pm
they're cute..but aren't bows played out by now :unsure: ?
i love BOWS. plus LOLITALUXE is probably the only one who could get away with murder.. so those shoes are harmless :wink: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: leyla

BTW exclusive, i made up my mind- i like them whether or not you find them " in style" is totally irrelevant to me.

im still trying to figure out where to get these :cry:

thos are f*cking hot :woot:

bows are actually really "in" for fall, plus people hsould wera there style no matter what.

Lo I thinkt hsi si teh same company Toga Japan

I hope this helps :flower:

thank you , space* I wonder if that is the boutique?? all this japenese is confusing :wacko:

i thought of you when i was browsing thru the collection, i'll post more pics :wink:

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Nov 30th, 2003 - 5:09 pm
thank you , space* I wonder if that is the boutique?? all this japenese is confusing :wacko:

i thought of you when i was browsing thru the collection, i'll post more pics :wink:
aww :heart: I really love there style

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->