• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

tokidoki for LeSportsac

ah, the spring line is coming in. i saw some of the bags, i believe they have gold lined handles?

anyone knnow if they'll still be selling the old ones? because i really wanted this tote but didn't have the money at the time :cry:

I think the new tokidoki line looks cuter than the old one. Hopefully they don't sell out quite so fast this time because I'd a chance to get one.

Me too. I much prefer the newer line, and the colour is more soothing.

but I just like the characters on the old one, lol :P It seems like the old one had cuter prints. maybe cuz I don't like the 'sexy girls' characters?

Lesportsac bags durable enough for school?

There is a cute bag from Lesportsac's Tokidoki line that I want for school, but I'm just wondering if Lesportsac bags are durable enough to handle it. I've never had a Lesportsac bag before so I need help!

very durable.
i just bought a big one from their NYC shop and been carrying all my papers in it. also use it when i am travelling...
they are useful and fun :smile:

The thing is, I'm afraid all the heavy sharp corners are just gonna wreck it. Especially this year because it's the most books I'll ever carry in my life.

I love the tokidoki bags! i got 2 from the first season and i cant wait till the new ones come out! Unfortunately i couldnt get a qee/keychain tho =(

i saw the booth @ comic con this year, they had shirts and key chains and watches too....sucks though as they were out of my size in all the shirts i liked...

i was at an event last night with tokidoki's artist, simone legno, in attendance. let's just say that i'm a new convert to tokidoki's cuteness.

i got a campeggio in the citta rosa print.
tokidoki.jpg

i have an upcoming trip in november and this will be great to wear, messenger style.

i also like the foresta print.

kawaii!

These bags are sooo cute, i already have 3! and i just cannot stop loving them, they are especially great for school or traveling. I love the new paradiso/inferno designs!

svetty said:
These bags are sooo cute, i already have 3! and i just cannot stop loving them, they are especially great for school or traveling. I love the new paradiso/inferno designs!
I agree! I bought a paradiso design, and they are absolutely adorable! Funny... most of the paradiso designs were nearly gone.. a lot of the inferno designs were still on the shelf...

I just got the "Canguro Inferno" for xmas from my brother's fiance and I love it! But the only problem is that the waist strap isn't a buckle closure, it's just 2 metal rings that the strap goes through. So everytime I move or walk, it starts slipping down and down! If I don't catch it in time, it just falls off! I think i'm gonna take it to an alteration place and see if they can change it to a buckle clip or something! My own recent Tokidoki purchase is the white original print "Luna" duffel bag. It's huge! :woot:

Cute! I do like LeSportSac very much. These new designs are fantastic!

Karma, Brian! Thanks for posting these.

but I think I would only use the bags for one season before getting tired of the design.
Fortunatly, this brand is not very expensive, so you can do that.

I've been obsessed with the Tokidoki recently! Bought these 3, well 4 really, in the last few months.
I have the messenger in plain black and the L'Armore print. The tote in the Pirata print.
Just got the "Zucca" tote (1st pic) in white...should I keep it? It's really pretty but can't decide b/c it's white..
HELP !! I can't stop !!:ninja:
I've been using the messenger and tote as a diaper bag.

Source: macys.com

Someone told me that this season is the last one for the collaboration. Anyone heard about that? I've been searching and haven't found anything so I'm hoping that person was full of it.

i'm so pissed.

there were tons of these bags in China and I thought they were really cute, but didn't realize their true value and only bought 3.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->