Tom Cruise Gets Squirted

Libra Skye18

Reaction score
Tom Cruise squirted with water through gag microphone

LONDON – An interview with Tom Cruise found the actor all wet.

While Cruise was giving an on-the-spot interview at the "War of the Worlds" premiere in London, he was squirted in the face with water. The water came from what appeared to be a microphone.

Four men who were part of a freelance camera crew were arrested. They could face assault charges

An unamused Cruise told the culprit, "I'm here giving you an interview and answering your questions and you do something really nasty. You're a jerk."

After the incident, Cruise continued to greet fans. Cruise's fiancee, actress Katie Holmes, attended the premiere but wasn't next to him during the incident.

The Video Of The Incident is on the page also.

http://www.tampabays10.com/weird/weird_article.aspx?storyid=15047

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont really care. Tom is getting to be a b*tch, he was very very petty with the guy any normal celebrity would roll with the punches esp when you're on camera. He should know to laugh it off then sue the crap out of them...

well, what was wrong with that?
I mean, I don't think it was so serious that it warranted assault charges, those people who did it apologised.

Talk about overreacting...sheesh :blink:

^ Katie Holmes is more likely to melt talk about a uptight person :rolleyes:

I don't get that whole thing...I woulda laughed it off. Oooouuu I got water on my face now I have to sue somebody...WTF?! :blink:

Uhm, assult charges for a little splash in the face? That is fawking rediculous! I'd laugh and move on!

There have actually been incidents with people being squirted in the face with acid, so...plus, he was actually pretty calm about it, if you've seen the footage. i think the assult charges wouldn't exactly filed by him.

Everyone knows Tom Cruise is a baby...and a wacko. Not surprised. Don't care. Whatever...

in the interview after he said " i work so hard to make people happy" n- ugh!

Hmm, I finally realize how short Tom Cruise is... He is 5'7... That is shorter than me and I am 16 :shock:

travis_nw8 said:
in the interview after he said " i work so hard to make people happy" n- ugh!

Actually, he's pretty well known to be a guy that sticks around for AGES to make sure that his fans get to see him/talk to him/get autographs, etc.

I also shouldn't be responding while eating and reading a book (ahaha, I read all my stupid grammatical/spelling errors in my prior post)

Tom Cruise isn't my favourite, by far, but he seems like to be a pretty nice guy...although I think he's a little crazy with the Katie Holmes and Scientology stuff, but from what I can tell, he's one of the nicer guys in showbiz.

he does seem like a nice guy.. and i agree... a little wacky...but still seems like a friendly person. i don't think he would flip...

I think he reacted quite well to it anyway.. i actually started feeling sorry for the guy that did it, because Tom just held his hand and gave him a kinda lecture and a telling off.. same way a teacher would do to an 8 year old.

Imagine if it had happened to someone like Tommy Lee..

Also.. imagine if it had happened to Katie Holmes while Tom was next to her.. ah that would've been a sight...

Oh goodness, water in the face. How horrific.

:rolleyes:

That was not funny at all, I thought it was that rude and disrespectful. I saw it, and though I find Tom's attitude these days to be weird, he handle it very well.

Who knows what the reporter could of had instead of water, I found it to be stupid and childish.

Tom Cruise takes himself way too seriously....about everything. Always has, always will. So you just have to find other ways to respect the man.:lol:

The assault charges are ridiculous, but how rude of that guy! It was nice of Tom Cruise to even talk to him in the first place, he should have been a little more grateful..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->