Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_butterfly

The mod squad
Reaction score
Appearently Tom Cruise and Kate Holmes had an interview on the Oprah Winfrey show, where Tom revealed he and Katie are already thinking of getting married.

Does anyone have a link on this ?

oprah referred to an interview katie did long ago where she said her dream was to 'marry tom cruise',
oprah asks tom if that'll happen in the future..
he says "i wouldn't want to let her down" + "it's something i'll have to talk about with her"

he was really cute on the show...very geeky & giddy

OMG....he was not cute on the show. He's lost it, it was insane, there are no words...it was the crazest hour on tv i've ever seen :shock: .

NOE said:
OMG....he was not cute on the show. He's lost it, it was insane, there are no words...it was the crazest hour on tv i've ever seen :shock: .
Lol, are you serious? I didn't see it, what did he do? :lol:

^yea he couldn't hardly talk, stubbling over words and what not. He was so corny :rolleyes:

mid life crisis he was jumpin on the couch and doing stupid moves and mentioning her name every 2 seconds, he s an actor and a very good actor but u can tell it s all fake it s only been a month and they re saying i love u to each other, is it just me or is it a bit too early for that!!!

I thought they were cute, and different relationships move at different speeds. It's not like you can't say "I love you" 'til day 186 or something. That being said, I think the marriage thing was a joke and he answered the question as good-humoredly as possible.

The real thing that bothered me were the questions Oprah was asking. She went on and on about Tom's adopting a biracial son, at one point even asking "Was that a hard decision, Tom - adopting a biracial son?" And Tom kinda looked at her like I can't believe you're asking me this, my kids are watching!

lolita729 said:
mid life crisis he was jumpin on the couch and doing stupid moves and mentioning her name every 2 seconds, he s an actor and a very good actor but u can tell it s all fake it s only been a month and they re saying i love u to each other, is it just me or is it a bit too early for that!!!

I saw the show and I was a bit embarassed for him. My mom said that he was acting like a monkey.

Pounding on the floor, raising his arms, doing many other stupidities with his body. :lol:

I didnt see it either... seriously Tom! What the f*ck is up with him?!
I dont like him, I was never a fan nor thought he was hot.
He's like dude that wants to get into every ones pants now that he is single, he annoys me...

Plastic'sWife said:
I didnt see it either... seriously Tom! What the f*ck is up with him?!
I dont like him, I was never a fan nor thought he was hot.
He's like dude that wants to get into every ones pants now that he is single, he annoys me...

Lol, I'm constantly defending him, but he's been with two women in the last four years (Penelope and Katie), and then 3 women in the last 15 years: how is that wanting to get in everyone's pants now that he's single?

My mom Tivo's Oprah, so luckily I get to watch the freakshow that is Tom Cruise more than once. He looked like he was on the verge of a nervous breakdown or just took too many speed pills or uppers. I felt bad for him watching it.
I think these two are already way over-rated.

NeverMindtheGirl said:
Lol, I'm constantly defending him, but he's been with two women in the last four years (Penelope and Katie), and then 3 women in the last 15 years: how is that wanting to get in everyone's pants now that he's single?

Sofia Vergara counts, doesnt it? And that was recent.

Im sure there are plenty that we dont know about... he walks around thinking 'hey Im Tom Cruise!'...:innocent:

Also, adding to why I dont like him...
he was interviewed by the press while dating Sofia and they asked him about her...
he acted like he didnt know her and was kept asking cluelessly "Sofia?...Sofia?..."
Yes IDIOT! Sofia Vergara, you took her to your Scientology Church and was seen with her all over LA.

Plastic'sWife said:
Sofia Vergara counts, doesnt it? And that was recent.

Im sure there are plenty that we dont know about... he walks around thinking 'hey Im Tom Cruise!'...:innocent:

Both Sofia and Tom denied they ever dated, and considering how candid Sofia is about her life, I tend to believe her.

Incidentally enough, Sofia visited the Scientology Center without Tom, and she was seen with him once, in the company of four other people at a restaurant and then later that same night.

I don't know what to think about that last part, except feel sorry for Tom. The guy has to deal with gay rumors and, now, player rumors. He can't win either way, can he?

Last edited by a moderator:
It aired already?!! I only saw a short clip, in which Tom Cruise acted so strange. Don't know what Katie sees in him.

I thought he was a little nuts, but all in all cute. They just seem very happy to be around each other..and why not let them be? If it really is a publicity stunt it'll fizzle out anyway.

CelineChic said:
I saw the show and I was a bit embarassed for him. My mom said that he was acting like a monkey.

Pounding on the floor, raising his arms, doing many other stupidities with his body. :lol:

That's one way of describing it. :lol: :lol:

has anyone asked them what they thought about all the speculation regarding their relationship? and how everyone thinks its a pub stunt??

id like to hear what they say to that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->