Tom Ford Eyewear S/S 2010: Carolyn Murphy & Nicholas Hoult by Tom Ford

cul8tr

Reaction score
Tom Ford Eyewear S/S 2010: ?
I guess it's new.
Is that Amber Valletta or Carolyn Murphy?

zinio.com

Last edited by a moderator:
its starring Nicholas Holt and Carolyn Murphy
it does have the Tom Ford DNA (sex, sex and more sex) but there's something i dont quite like about this shot, maybe its the fact i dont like nicholas

^ :rofl: i hope the campaign gets better as more gets posted because so far its a flop

Thrilled to see Carolyn in this. Loving the tan lines. Thanks for posting cul8tr!
Although I'm disappointed about Nicholas - but it was kinda expected.

i think it was shot by tom, no? love to see carolyn, she looks fantastic.

I like Nic Hoult but I hope to God he doesn't become Ford's Baptiste. I know, it's early days, but I'm putting in that wish now so the cosmos can hear me and take action.

Carolyn's look reminds me of when she had the long hair at the start of her career, before the Prada crop.

I'm so used Jon Kortajarena as Tom's main face in each Tom Ford campaigns :lol:.

Oh dear, such typical vulgar TF shoot and I still think of Nicholas as Marcus in "About a Boy".

Carolyn's never looked better. She's so hot in this photo! Not a big fan of the campaign though.

Carolyn and Nicolas - what an interesting combination :lol: Both look great ^_^

:woot: Great ad. But I believe his last name is spelt - Hoult :smile:

It's so perv :lol: I love how Nicholas looks.

Those are some cheap highlights on Carolyn tho.

If Tom Ford is usually vulgar I love his vulgarity.

I like Nic Hoult but I hope to God he doesn't become Ford's Baptiste. I know, it's early days, but I'm putting in that wish now so the cosmos can hear me and take action.

Carolyn's look reminds me of when she had the long hair at the start of her career, before the Prada crop.
I'm with you on that. He's gorgeous no doubt, beautiful eyes, but he doesn't come off as experienced enough to be a Tom Ford man. There are many words that you can use to describe the Ford man. Cute just isn't one of them.

Overall I like the shot though. It makes me think of that Vanity Fair cover with k.d. Lang and Cindy Crawford

Adore Carolyn and Nicholas here! But I want my Jon K back

^ Yes. Seriously. Jon should be back. But I guess he wouldn't fit this time..

I envy the new boy. He was supposed to be a contrast to Carolin. Love that geek look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->