Tom Ford F/W 09.10 : Jon Kortajarena by Tom Ford

My God! Jon is so ugly and these photos just dont make sense. Me no like. He looks so creepy and ugly (yeah, i dont like him). And this is the same old ad from TF. He should hire a photographer! This recesion thing is driving me mad!

Well I would really like to own that first outfit, but this Jon does ABSOLUTELY.NOTHING for me. Limp.

There's a very short list of things I wouldn't do to own that first leather/shearling jacket. :shock:

My God! Jon is so ugly and these photos just dont make sense. Me no like. He looks so creepy and ugly (yeah, i dont like him). And this is the same old ad from TF. He should hire a photographer! This recesion thing is driving me mad!
Well...thanks Tom for that unique concept of UGLINESS!

In Tom´s site, that celeste leather jacket belongs to Olympus.

I've already seen enough of this Jon guy to last me a lifetime.

is this the ad campaign or just pictures from the look book?

To be honest, as a photographer, i wouldn't be SOOO disgusted in photographing this Jon... :blush:

Bring back Noah Mills! His S/S 08 ads were twenty times better than this!

Jon and his one and only pose... God I have never seen a model this repetitive. The same 'serious' -or nauseated- face in every single campaign from Guess to TF... Enough already. He is the modern day's Zoolander. Even Marky Kark was a much more versatile model than him.

Hate the deer-in-headlights look of the first two. The 3rd shot is clearly the best and the only campaign worthy pic of the lot. He looks particularly ugly in the 4th one. I don't know how that one could get approved.

The seasonal look-book has much better photos (again, with Jon and I am guessing shot by Tom again). I do not know why those aren't used. Will try to do a screen-cap later from tomford.com.

omg he's the new Armani! same boring and predictable stuff season after season!

Like some of these shots are far better I think, even though I like his hair better when it is darker like how it looks in the actual ads.

Lighter color doesn't suit his complexion nor his eyes.

tomford.com

Attachments

• CM Capture 2.jpg
    CM Capture 2.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 11
  • CM Capture 3.jpg
    CM Capture 3.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 11
  • CM Capture 4.jpg
    CM Capture 4.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 9
The hair and glasses and the model remind me of Yves Saint Laurent...
but very nice ads :smile:

Jon is so money in the bank! Looks fabulous in every shot, as if he could ever look anything but!

:lol::lol::lol:LOL! The website & the whole concept of this looks like some cheap German menswear catalog!

This is quite boring.

John and I have the same haircut :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->