Tom Ford Menswear F/W 13.14 London

The fur boots are ridiculous, but I love that golden blazer and a lot of the jumpers and coats / jackets !

I really like most of it, but i wish he would do the runway show.. also.. he always work with fox fur, It would be interesting to see him work with swakara/astrakhan fur. I would like to see that happen

I love his collections when they have a 30s/40s feel or a 70s feel, this 60s influenced collection, is mixed, some of it is nice but some of it is ridiculous, and I cannot help feeling it feels more like a Dsquared collection. This is not the Tom Ford man, being a woman I would be attracted to.

I love his collections when they have a 30s/40s feel or a 70s feel, this 60s influenced collection, is mixed, some of it is nice but some of it is ridiculous, and I cannot help feeling it feels more like a Dsquared collection. This is not the Tom Ford man, being a woman I would be attracted to.

Amen,

Although i'm sure some gaudi woman would love to see their men in those fur boots, and get a similar pair for themself to wear out on the street together :lol:

There are a few pieces that I like but not as many as usual from Tom's collections, his outerwear stands out more so than the tailoring which is a usual case for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->