Tom Ford S/S 2013 London

It's a great collection for people with bad taste :smile:

i have to wonder when the last time some of you were in h&m or what product your h&m has that mine doesn't because to compare this to anything by h&m is reaching in every way.

In quality terms this collection cannot be compared to anything from H&M...but talking about its style...well, there is only missing a 19.95$ sign next to each garment.
I cannot see the normal sense of sophistication from Tom.

Love it. Gucci would be so awesome if he was still around. This is a powerful woman.

Reading this threat was the best 4 minutes of my day.

This look awful! May we remember how horrible Tom was in the early "00", the tackiness, countless poorly executed frocks he used to he used to send down the runway (always a boob popping out)...he is stuck in the past. Nothing special here, just terribly cheap looks ing fabrics.

If Tom Ford wasn't on top of this thread I would of thought it was Mandy Coon or something which would be expectable because she is a relatively new designer but the fact that Tom all the best resources at his fingertip but spits out this crap is very upsetting.

Its one thing to be retro or vintage its another thing to be outdated.

I'll give him credit for the knee brace, They should be arriving soon in a pharmacy near you

Woah! Talk about a fitted silhouette. I do like it, but it feels like there's maybe a bit too much going on, from softer evening classics to hard, edgy biker, to impeccably tailored, to grungier deconstructed looks. Still, individually I like most of the pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->