Tom Ford S/S 2018 by Steven Klein

Wow, the best Tom Ford campaign in years! This is pure sex, Steven Klein is a perfect fit for the brand. Nice to see Adam Senn as well.

TF + Klein = FIRE.

Love it. It's so fashion, dark, sexy, funny and bit twisted. Everything that I could ask for.

I think this + the FW collection is the indication that Tom is coming for our throats in his next moves.

Totally obsessed with this campaign.

Great campaign... everything about it just works! :heart:

This season has produced some memorable campaigns...:P

He's amazing, I always forget how good SK is. Clap Clap!

Wow, what a difference it makes when TF isn't shooting his own campaigns! Love the vibe here, second and third shots are amazing. Everything works here, classic Klein. M&M will rip this off in 3..2...

Flawless!
Best Tom Ford campaign since the one by Marilyn Minter! It's amazing!
I love every shot! Karen's shot in the car with Adam looks almost Lichtenstein-ish...
Perfect cast (Rolls included)!

After Sorrenti, M&M, I&V and Dufort, it seems like Tom has found the perfect photographer to execute his vision.
The last time they all worked together (Carine, Tom and Steven) was 20 years ago!

Carine redeemed herself with this one!
Best campaign of the season and i'm already excited for next season.

It's very cinematic and sexy. The purpose of a campaign really is to elevate the clothes and place them in a context and this excels at that.

Thank you Mr. Ford!! Just WOW!
This feels like a continuation of he's Gucci days ads, made contemporary; there is drama, there is a story- and a very enticing one at that.
Klein is indeed perfect for this.

I only like that shot at the pool, the rest is just meh for me, it's at least promising I guess.

This is so sexy, fierce, mysterious, cinematic. I absolutely love to see this side of Tom Ford back. Thanks Steven Klein!

The generic-looking men and their cheap styling totally drag an otherwise strong campaign down. Men like Marlon Teixiera and Jesus Luz would be my choice.

(Joan's usual Stepford Wife one-expression perfectly suits the titillating, eeriness of this shoot.)

The generic-looking men and their cheap styling totally drag an otherwise strong campaign down. Men like Marlon Teixiera and Jesus Luz would be my choice.

(Joan's usual Stepford Wife one-expression perfectly suits the titillating, eeriness of this shoot.)

Lol, that's her 'fierce' face! You're right, she's tolerable in this.

The men however makes it look like a Jimmy Choo campaign.

^^^ It’s so weird to me that so many so-called casting agents are so incompetent when it comes to casting, in particular for Tom Ford… The guys here— and Carine’s styling for them, is more Express or any given cheapo fast-fashion. Jimmy Choo is too kind, Benn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->