Tommy Hilfiger F/W 2020.21

Benn98

Reaction score
I spot Kit Butler and Alton Mason in the background. Who is the guy with the freckles?

GQ Taiwan Digital Edition

What is that expression on Carolyn? like, ugh I´m stuck with all these kids... :huh:

Jasmine Sanders is on the left, the guy with freckles is Ralph Souffrant. Next to him looks like it could be Stella Duval?? Can't see her face though..

Jasmine Sanders is on the left, the guy with freckles is Ralph Souffrant. Next to him looks like it could be Stella Duval?? Can't see her face though..

I've now seen the wider image. The blonde girl to his left is Soo Joo Park, and Dilone is also in this.

Photographed by Dan Martensen!

I've now seen the wider image. The blonde girl to his left is Soo Joo Park, and Dilone is also in this.

Photographed by Dan Martensen!

Such a random cast I don't know how it makes any sense? Feels like they so desperately want to appear diverse but at least have it make sense for Tommy!

Such a random cast I don't know how it makes any sense? Feels like they so desperately want to appear diverse but at least have it make sense for Tommy!
Tommy Hilfiger had many many campaigns in the past with big diverse casts, so it makes perfect sense for Tommy in my opinion.

It’s much better than the filth that zendaya “designed”. Notice I wrote “designed” with quotation marks.

Carolyn being like that "hide the pain Harold" meme guy. Those sweatpants Kit's wearing look fabulous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->