lanvinray

Reaction score
Meet Tomo from Japan :woot:

Agency: Next London / Next Models NY
Height: 6’2″
Place of Origin: Yokohama, Japan
Ethnic Origin: 100% Japanese
Birthsign: Scorpio

How discovered: I was scouted in New York.
Favorite things: Statue of Buddha. Robot.

Favorite music, band: Most of the time I listen to heavy, noisy stuff. I like rock’n'roll in general, I guess. My favorite bands are STAB, DIR EN GREY, The Haunted, Cancer Bats.

Hobbies: My hobbies are reading books or manga, collect toy figures that I like, painting, drawing, playing games, etc. I’m kind of a nerd, actually…

Favorite piece of clothing: Mac Coat from Burberry

What’s your idea of fun? My idea of fun is when I have a lot of my friends in one place and everyone is doing whatever they want to do rather than doing same thing together. And I like to watch them having a fun!!

Favorite modeling experience so far?
Calvin Klein, I got to work with Steven Meisel and Karl Templer. But to be honest, I haven’t experienced enough to say which one is my favorite. Every single job that I did so far, I enjoyed it!!!! It’s all new experience for me so I hope I can do more!!

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
The best thing about my hometown/country is food!!!! They are absolutely amazing so please go and try it!!

Favorite artist (any kind:(
Hori Yoshi the 3rd. He is an amazing traditional Japanese tattoo artist.

Place you would love to visit:
I would love to visit the moon. I know it’s not a country but I would love to go there.

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
I’m obsessed with converted warehouse apartments. I’ve been looking for one for a long time but I still can’t find one. If you know any good places, please let me know!!!!!!!!!

models.com

models.com

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_lkkwtz1H5S1qbbvelo1_500.jpg

Tomo Kurata (L) and Leah Weller attends the UK launch of the FIAT 500 by Gucci, a special edition FIAT 500 customized by Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini in collaboration with FIAT's Centro Stile, on June 27, 2011 in London, England. - zimbio
Tomo+Kurata+500+Gucci+UK+Launch+Party+cko65kX-wgYl.jpg
Tomo+Kurata+500+Gucci+UK+Launch+Party+Da7XrtjzgMnl.jpg

ckone shock fragrance:
Calvin Klein is planning to add a little shock to its ck franchise this fall with a new fragrance masterbrand.

In a departure for the brand, the company that pioneered the idea of the unisex fragrance is choosing instead to do separate men’s and women’s fragrances for ck one Shock, its latest launch. The scents will be out globally in September.

Fabien Baron served as creative director for the advertising, which was shot by Steven Meisel and features Lara Stone, Aaron Frew, Alice Dellal, Herieth Paul, Ian Mellencamp, Robert Evans, Ruby Aldridge, Sky Ferreira, Tomo Aki Kurata, Viggo Jonason, Xiao Wang and Yuri Pleskun. Three different versions of the ad have been shot and will begin running in September fashion, beauty and lifestyle magazines globally. A significant digital platform, leveraging the existing ck one site, Facebook and a number of other vehicles, will break July 27, noted Emily Bond, vice president of marketing for Calvin Klein Fragrances
wwd / july 1, 2011

Tommy Hilfiger ss12 - New York
2laerk3.jpg

gqitalia.it

Vision China
Where Did You Sleep Last Night?
Ph: Chad Pickard and Paul McLean
Models: Jed Texas, Sid Ellisdon, Patrick O’Donnell, Toby Binge, Henry Evans & Tomo Kurata

thefashionisto
models

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->