Toni Garrn

because then they are the ones who created this superstar
look at what pradas models have done for the brand.
also, toni PERFECTLY embodies the image that mr. costa is trying to put out there.

^That's pretty much the point of exclusivity and branding.

For a design house, a model in their campaign really serves as an extension of their branded image. In all honesty, Toni really does fit the Calvin Klein aesthetic really well. It benefits the company by creating a more vivid dipiction of the lifestyle of Calvin Klein, which like it or not, usually entices more buyers when they can aspire or relate to that branded aesthetic.

She's definately going to become the next Calvin Klein model.
(Even though I do miss Vodianova)

I saw her polas at models.com and thought she was so pretty, there's something really angelic about her face :heart: She can definitely be big.

Personally I'm never quite sure about these 'exclusives'.
If what has been said is correct and it is for one year then I'm not really sure it will work for her as a year in the meat (sorry modelmarket) is a fair while and some girls can come and go within that period.
Still not sure if Catherine McNeil's exclusive with Testoni over 6 months worked for her as he didn't seem able to express her versatility, but it seems she's still popular anyway and rightly so.
All in all I think Toni is special enough to ride this out and make her mark afterwards and I hope I'm not bloody wrong 'cos she so deserves it.

I think an exclusive can give valid exposure, but as a model it's a little jarring, then again it comes with a lot of clout when you consider a 14 year old girl has a calvin klein exclusive, the girls at her school must hate her. If anything I'm glad it's only a year, because Natalia and Valentina are trapped with their endless contracts. As far as her looks go, a lot of blonde girls who are very elfish looking promise big things but don't neccessarily reach "the peak" of modelling, girls like Elsa Hosk, Mona Johannesson and Rihanne Ten Haken came with excessive promise but delivered little, but this girl is just amazing! To me she's like a Doutzen Kroes with a more chiselled face. Then again she looks like a lot of models who are working right now (she has elements of Lara Stone, Elianne Smit, Irina Kulikova and Suvi koponen etc).

Last edited by a moderator:
img1938ln7.jpg

img1927so9.jpg

models.com

great pics, bianca.. and what an amazing bone structure she has. :mellow::heart:

Finally, a girl from Women who actually looks like a model and not like some starving, depressed, lobotomized freak!
And for her sake I hope Women didn't chain her to a Calvin exclusive, even for a year. At this stage when she's still completely new to the industry exclusives can be career killers. Christy T and Bridget Hall both had exclusives with CK and Ralph early on in their careers and they both said the exclusives were detriimental in some respects to their careers and they had to work really hard to almost start from scratch after their exclusives expired. I think Christy actually had to renegotiate her contract with CK to get out of the exclusive arrangement. And this was after both Chrisy and Bridget had done some presitigious work and were known in the industry.

Thanks for all the images Bianca.
She looks amazing ^_^

I think an exclusive can give valid exposure, but as a model it's a little jarring, then again it comes with a lot of clout when you consider a 14 year old girl has a calvin klein exclusive, the girls at her school must hate her. If anything I'm glad it's only a year, because Natalia and Valentina are trapped with their endless contracts. As far as her looks go, a lot of blonde girls who are very elfish looking promise big things but don't neccessarily reach "the peak" of modelling, girls like Elsa Hosk, Mona Johannesson and Rihanne Ten Haken came with excessive promise but delivered little, but this girl is just amazing! To me she's like a Doutzen Kroes with a more chiselled face. Then again she looks like a lot of models who are working right now (she has elements of Lara Stone, Elianne Smit, Irina Kulikova and Suvi koponen etc).

Firstly is she really only 14???
I have to disagree about her resembling Irina and Suvi. Toni is classically beautiful whereas Irina has a pinched rat-like face and Suvi has her own thing going on.
I do agree though that I am slightly worried about the year-long contract.

And Bianca thank-you big style for the amazing back-stage pics.:D:flower:

Apparently according to thefaceforward she was born in 7 July 1991, which makes her 16 now.

Oh yay well then she may do a lot of Europe shows, I knew she couldn't be 14, she looks young in some pictures but few 14 year old girls are 5'10 and look that amazing, she does look to be about 16, she's the same age as Tanya D, and Anna Mariya U etc. She's still young and gorgeous though.

Yeah I thought 14 was pushing it really, 16 or 17 seems more or less right. Still a CK contract at that age is pretty much amazing.

^Exactly, does anyone else feel she doesn't have the same buzz around her that Coco Rocha, Catherine McNeil and Meghan Collison have/had, to me she's much more beautiful, she's really special, having said that I can't imagine her on a Vogue Italia cover, she's not unique/wierd enough, but definatly the cover of Vogue Paris. Just my opinion though, I want big things for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"