Toni Garrn

yeah..she was probably just an exclusive with ck for new york..much like irina was an exclusive with ck for new york.

Yeah it's probably a New York exclusive (probably United states exclusive), Valentina Zelyaeva has a Ralph Lauren exclusive and it only applies to the United States, she does several shows in Milan and Paris like Fendi, Dolce and Gabbana, Versace and Valentino. So hopefully Toni will have an equally versatile career.

sometimes these exclusives are made after the show cards are printed and sent out.
you always see girls who are in the packages but are either unable or unfit to do the shows...
we will have to wait and see if we actually see her on the runways..
but i must say, i don't know if europe will feel the same way about toni as New york does?
i am curious to see what will happen with her in europe, maybe we can FINALLY get a grasp on this exclusive?

Toni Opens Prada

Toni is Chadwick's #1 pick for Prada. Siri is another obvious favorite but maybe to much interest in her to soon. Other girls to watch will be Ania @ supreme. Meghan has wheels as well. New images of some favorites just posted to the site.

www.chadwicktyler.com

Love -Ned

thanks, hope chadwick's pick for toni is right ^_^

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
chadwicktyler

^ Love her tiny little freckles.
Thanks for posting :kiss:

tonickiz1.jpg
tonick3fd7.jpg
tonick2bk4.jpg

77visions

She reminds me of the actress Maggie Grace when she smiles. Not that they look alike, just their smiles and facial expressions

they did..but know they are away but they were quite similar

oh well, i don't have them saved on my computer anymore so i'm not going to bother reposting them :lol:

She is goregous! Love her!!! :heart: There is not so many potential german models but if there is one its really worth it!

she's piqued my interest since the CK show....hope her eds improve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"