Toni Garrn

^thats because they get alot of their pictures from here :rolleyes: Atleast I'm pretty sure they do

Toni is in the June 2007 issue of Glamour with Sarah Jessica Parker on the cover! I'll scan as soon as I have time to!

Here's the Glamour ed!
Glamour June 2007
When in doubt, wear a dress!
Ph. Arthur Elgort

my scans

Beautiful~

I can't believe she's 14! she looks it in some pictures, but like in the ed above she looks way older.

4p3utra.png

4tq8pkj.png

Women

God, I hate to be the one that says anything, since I really do think she's a pretty girl. However, damn, does she ever photograph short! She looks no taller than 5'7" in that Glamour editorial.

Regardless...

That last picture, or latest rather, from Women, makes her look like the love child of Iselin and Lara though, which is beyond promising!

Beautiful polaroids from COACD! She looks older in them, don't you think?

coacd

wow COACD ..she's goiong to be quite successful IMO and I agree Jules..she looks older but in a good way :wink:
so pretty thanks for posting!

^5'10"? Really....? That's pushing it. Wasn't she first listed as about 5'8"? :unsure:

She looks really pretty though. Much more mature looking.

Hmmm...ok, guess I missed that. I have no problem with shorter girls, I just have a relatively difficult time believing that she's 5'10" that's all. However like I said, she looks far more mature, and much more radiant in the new polas.

this is going to sound really weird, but she reminds me of a mix between bridget hall and hilary duff in the polaroids. :P

New Faces Award 2007 (she's on the right)

75611675dc7.jpg
75609446yv1.jpg

Isabel Neumair won though (on the left)
my.php

thanks for the pics:flower: rosie huntington wore that dress too at her b-day party

She looks very pretty at the New Faces Award event. Her dress and hairstyle look nice.

She's growing on me...and she's certainly look better than she did in that Glamour editorial above:

Toni1.jpg
Toni2.jpg

Toni3.jpg
Toni4.jpg

(seijifujimori)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->