Tonight Only: "n°5 The Film" Chanel Premiere

OCHANELO

Reaction score
NK_No5_WNBC.jpg

Originally posted by purechris@Nov 11 2004, 11:50 AM
looks like a "must see tv" night...
[snapback]427190[/snapback]​

I suggest renting "Dogville" instead :flower: . It's a very important film and Nicole was simply astounding in it - she has my deepest respect after that movie.

Originally posted by faust@Nov 11 2004, 11:54 AM
I suggest renting "Dogville" instead :flower: . It's a very important film and Nicole was simply astounding in it - she has my deepest respect after that movie.
[snapback]427201[/snapback]​

I will take you up on that Faust. I tried to get this out the other week but my watching partner has a bit of a thing about Kidman, so I was battered down. Could fget it tonight for watching on our new laptop.

Originally posted by Johnny@Nov 11 2004, 12:14 PM
I will take you up on that Faust. I tried to get this out the other week but my watching partner has a bit of a thing about Kidman, so I was battered down. Could fget it tonight for watching on our new laptop.
[snapback]427222[/snapback]​

:lol: that film is nothing short of a masterpiece, your partner will be pleased :P

I have it on my Netflix cue. Maybe I should bump it up to the top....

damn...10:39...why didn't i open this op 10 minutes ago...argh!!! :ermm: :doh: :wacko:

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 11 2004, 10:36 PM
damn...10:39...why didn't i open this op 10 minutes ago...argh!!! :ermm: :doh: :wacko:
[snapback]428138[/snapback]​
I know right? I've been dying to see this after all the hype....

Nicole is the finest actress of our generation, I believe. She's consistent. Don't forget to watch Birth, to lovers of Dogville - another brilliant performance.

How did I miss it. I was actually watching ER. Very sad episode. I specifically didn't get up during commercial so I could see it. Anybody get it?

I saw it, and it was nice. It didn't feel like two minutes. For those of you who missed it, I'm sure there is a website with a clip of it. Try Chanel.com!

Originally posted by faust@Nov 11 2004, 08:54 AM
I suggest renting "Dogville" instead :flower: . It's a very important film and Nicole was simply astounding in it.
[snapback]427201[/snapback]​
I second that.

I saw it
Not impressed. It defined tacky!

I loved the Chance one, but apparently you guys aren't that impressed with this one. I'm still dying to see it though, the guy in it was so hot in Behind the Sun.

Big yawn.... I was not impressed at all. Someone remind me just how much they paid her for this :innocent:

^^ it was a LOT wasnt it

it was done over such a long period of time though....she must have got bored having to wait so long to finish it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eisabeth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->