Tony Duran - Photographer

His photos get out via photo agency LimeFoto, but he has a great network of celebrity clients, who prefer him when being photographer for certain magazines. I'll post a few more pics in a bit.

You know what I especially like from Tony, it's that he can make a celebrity look so out of the ordinary. Some celebs like Brad Pitt, Adrien Brody and Teri Hatcher are almost unrecognisable. His shoots are very sexy as well, without anything being vulgar (imo).

Last edited by a moderator:
His photos get out via photo agency LimeFoto, but he has a great network of celebrity clients, who prefer him when being photographer for certain magazines. I'll post a few more pics in a bit.

You know what I especially like from Tony, it's that he can make a celebrity look so out of the ordinary. Some celebs like Brad Pitt, Adrien Brody and Teri Hatcher are almost unrecognisable. His shoots are very sexy as well, without anything being vulgar (imo).
I agree,i think he is way better at shooting celebrities then some big shoots like Testino.:rolleyes:And i LOVE,especially love when he photographs male celebrities from Chris Evans to Brody,the pictures are great.

Here's a new Tony Duran photoshoot of James Marsden

source | limefoto.de

OK! Russia April 3, 2008

via ladys-style.ru

Orlando Bloom cool pics of Duran :brows:

Source: tonyduran.net​

TonyDuran_30hi.jpg
TonyDuran_31hi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i like him alot! he's great at showcasing the male physique!

Sam Worthington GQ Australia June-July 2009 diary.ru/~my-love-foto/p90473168.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
To Tell The Truth
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->