Too Faced Cosmetics

BibiRose

Reaction score
Pretty packaging and very nice quality- I thought I'll start a Too Faced makeup thread!

Here are some photos of their Summer 2014 Collection, "Pardon My French", via Temptalia.com
Sexy St. Tropez Eyeshadow Collection ($36.00)

Capture a summer sunset in St. Tropez with coral, golden pink and fiery copper shadows for eyes that say “Ooh la la!” Features eyeshadows in: St. Tropez, Cannes, Soleil, Riviera, Jardin, Cote d’Azur, La Croisette, Monaco, De La Mer.

Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick ($21.00)

Get the staying power of a stain, the intense color of a liquid lipstick and the high shine of a gloss with Melted.

Bonjour Soleil ($44.00) (Limited Edition)

Say bonjour to a gorgeous, golden tan with this collection of bronzing best-sellers including Chocolate Soleil, Sun Bunny and Snow Bunny.

Brow Envy Brow Shaping & Defining Kit ($39.00)

This portable kit is like a brow bar in your pocket: professional tweezers, easy-to-use stencils to customize your brow shape, conditioning wax, powder & brow brush tools.

Also, the swatches can be found on MakeupAndBeautyBlog.com

I've been thinking about buying the Chocolate Bar Palette... I've seen a few tutorials and youtubers talk about it a lot, does anyone have it? I'm debating between that, the Lorac Pro or the Lorac Pro 2. I have a lot of palettes that I use once in a while, but I use one of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes almost daily, so I'm looking for another palette that has good color payoff and is versatile and wearable (I hardly use my Mac, Smashbox, Sigma, other UD eye palettes & shadows and the three above mentioned palettes seem to have a good array of colors, neutral based but some fun colors in there too).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->